His touch

Prompt : You are mine to touch no one else's.

Daryl x Reader

      From the very first time you met Daryl you had felt an instant attraction to him .  You knew he felt the same by the looks he was always sending you.

     Neither of you had made a move to start anything. It was almost like a game to see who would move first. It was slowly building inside you. The need  and the want was just waiting to explode inside you and it was driving you crazy.

     You kept waiting and wanting until one day it got real interesting when someone else became interested in you.
*******************************************
     It was one of those summer days where it was too hot to do anything. There was nothing that couldn't wait. So you change into your swimsuit, slip on shorts and grab a blanket and water to head out to the small pond that's in the center of the community.
     Not really good for swimming but a great place to lay out and get some sun . You ran into Maggie on your  way.

   "Come and join me " you said "  I wish but the baby needs a nap " she said talking about 7 month old son.  You smiled. She was such a good mother. 
    " well if u change your mind " you told her.  "Thanks " she replied

     You headed over to the pond and laid out your blanket. You were slipping off your shorts and pulling your hair up into a bun . You looked over and that is when you saw Darly.

     He was  sitting on his bike staring at you with the same intense look he was giving you all the time . You saw his eyes travel up and down your body.
     That alone was affecting you but you managed to pull yourself together " like what you see " you asked him he smirked  and started to mess with his bike.

     You giggled and laid down stretching out on your back. You closed your eyes letting your imagination run wild if Daryl would come over.. starting with a kiss moving down your body taking your bikini top off....

     You were so wrapped up in your fantasy that you didn't realize someone was standing over you.

     You slowly opened your eyes. Blinking at the sunlight in your eyes . At first you thought it was Darly.

    But when you were finally able to see clearly it wasn't Darly. It was Alex one of the newest residents of the community.
      He  bent down smiling " you look like you're having fun " he said  " just taking advantage of a pretty day " you replied.
     You started to stand up and he took your hand and pulled you to your feet .  But he didn't let go of your hand.
    " You looked very pretty just laying out there in the sun." He said reaching up to touch your face softly.
    Warning bells started to ring in your head and you took a step back.

    " I better head back and take a shower, gotta go on watch in a little while " you  told him as you  bent down and gathered her stuff.

   " Well maybe next time we can get some sun together," he said. " uh ...maybe we will see " you  told him

     You hurried away to your  house trying to shake the odd feeling he gave you.  Once inside you locked the door .
    You sigh it figures that you attract the attention of the wrong man. You were about to take a shower when someone knocked on your door. 

    You went to answer it and found Darly on the other side.  " hey what's up ?" You asked him.

    He didn't say anything at first, just letting his gaze run up and down your body. You  felt that look all through her body .
      "Like what you see ?" You asked leaning up against the door . He finally raised his eyes to meet yours and his gaze was dark and intense.

     You felt the pull toward him and it was so strong.  You needed his touch and kiss. 

     Suddenly he was stepping forward  taking you in his arms and pushing you back into the house kicking the door closed. 

   Before you could say anything his mouth was on yours . It was heated and demanding .  You couldn't stop the moan that escaped you.

   You wrapped your arms around his neck pressing your body against his. His kiss became more demanding and more heated as suddenly you  found  yourself on your  back on the couch .
     He was right on top of you . His body is covering yours  .  His mouth moved down your neck biting sucking as he went .

    His hand cupped your breast, squeezing it gently. You groaned again trying to pull him even closer.

   " I want you " you moaned out as his mouth lowered down and pushed your bikini top down and took you into his mouth . You almost  shot off the couch as fire shot through your whole body .

   He finally lifted his head to stare at you . His eyes are dark and intense. " You're mine to touch no one else ."  He said his words sendings more desire throughout your body. 

   You reached up and touched his cheek " yours" you told him  and that was all it took for you to lose yourself within him and all he was giving you.