Where did you learn to dance ?- Rick

Summary : Rick comforts you after losing someone close to you -

You should have been used to it by now losing people .In this world every day you were breathing was a blessing. You learned how to hold everyone you loved close until you couldnt anymore.

Your brother had been your best friend your protector .. When everything had started turning bad you had been with friends and he had some how manage to find you and kept your safe every since than. Until now ..

You watched as the men buried your last remaining family. Tears were threatening to come but you held them back.

"y/n " you turned at the sound of your name. Maggie was standing behind you tears in her eyes .. "Do you want to talk?" she asked .. You shook your head. You knew if you talk the tears would break.

"Are you hungry ?" Maggie asked " you can come back to our house and I will fix you something to eat.. Once again you shook your head and turned back to the grave .

You heard Maggie talking to someone in hushed tones but you didnt care at this point you didnt care about much anymore. Suddenly there was someone beside you .

You knew who it was you didnt even have to look He always relaxed you even if he wasnt touching you . " I am sorry " he said .. You looked at him when he said this

Rick looked at you " I couldnt get to him in time.. There were to many of them.. " he said chocking on his words and looking down. You wanted to say something to comfort him to let him know you didnt blame him. But the words wouldnt come

So instead you reached out and grab his hand and squeezed. He looked back over to you and smiled..

"Come on baby let's go back home " he said softly you let him led you back to your house. " I have Carl and Judith staying with Glenn and Maggie tonight . I figure you will need the quite."

You just nodded still not able to say anything. Rick led you inside and locked the door behind you . He turned around and then pulled you into his arms.

You buried your face into his chest and just let yourself go .. You cried thinking of the way you would never see your brother smile or hear his laugh again. You would never have the chance to tell him you loved him ..

You cried for what seem like forever until you were exhausted. Rick kept talking to you softly as he picked you up and carried you upstairs. He kept telling you that he loved you and would be here for you .

He walked you into the bed room and laid you down on the bed he crawled into bed with you and held you drifted off completely exhausted.

************************

Sometime later you woke up and found you were alone in bed. You sat up and stretched looking out the window you saw it was still night . So you climbed out of bed . As you were walking downstairs you heard music playing softly..

You found Rick in the kitchen. "Hey how you feeling ?" he asked coming up to you .You went into his arms wrapping yours around his middle .. " I am getting there " you said softly.

You felt him relax "Are you hungry ?" he asked you pulled back a little to look up at him. "just a little " you replied. "Well sit down and relax I will fix you something. " he said You leaned up and kissed him softly..

"What is that for ?" he asked " being here for me " you replied. " always" he said bringing you in for another kiss again.

After you ate something you sat relaxing on the couch while Rick took care of the dishes . You mind began to wander back to your brother and you could feel the tears come back

"Hey dance with me " Rick came up to you bringing you up to your feet .He reached over and turn the music up a little. "Dance with me and just forget for a while." he said

You leaned into him and follow his lead . He was a very smooth dancer .. You couldnt help smile "Where did you learn how to dance ?" you asked him

He grinned " just one of my many talents " he said as he dipped you and as you came up captured your mouth with his. He groaned and tighten his hold on you .

"I love you " you said meeting his gaze.. " after today I just want to make sure you know it " you said feeling the tears. He nodded reaching up to brush back a stray tear ..

" I do and I consider myself a lucky man after everything I done .. To have your love. "he said " I will always love you " he said . You blinked back tears and nodded he kissed you again before continuing to dance with you all though the rest of the night.