You - Rick

You flirted and he teased. That is how it had been since the first time you had met Rick. When his group had first come to Alexandria. But nothing had ever come of it.  He had a lot on his plate with trying to help the community become safer cause you will admitted it wasn't despite what other people said.

Plus he had two kids to raise you heard from Maggie his wife had died while giving birth to his daughter. You figured that why he never made a move and you respect that. It still didn't keep you from wanting him.

    "Hey y/n you ready to go ?"  You friend Mike came up to you. As you finish checking your gun and knife. You and Mike were headed out with Rick and Daryl and Glenn on a run.  " yep " you said excited to get outside the walls. Besides Mike you were the one of the best at handling weapons so that why you went out.

Mike slid a arm around your shoulder as you walked" be careful I" he said  " I will you do the same " you told him with a smile as you walked up on the car you saw Rick put stuff in the trunk and he closed it he looked up and saw you and smiled but then you saw his gaze land on Mike's arm around your shoulder his expression harden a second before turning away.

"Interesting" you thought you pulled away from Mike and walked over to Rick . "Hey boss man are we ready to go " you asked leaning up against the car. He was checking his gun and looked up at you " pretty much " he said . But didn't say anything else " you ok ?" You asked him" yeah I am good just thinking let's get this show on. The road " he said

    Everyone started to pile into the truck. But before you could hop into bed of the truck  Rick grab your hand and pulled you to the front ." You can sit up front with me " he said and you tried to hid a smile you sat in the middle between Daryl and  Rick

.Glenn and Mike was in the back.  " no " one spoke for a moment until Daryl broke the silence " so are you and Mike together ?"  He asked suddenly. You looked over at Daryl in surprise  You felt Rick stiffen beside you. 

" why would you ask that " you asked him.  "I don't know you seem to always be together and he always touching you or putting his arms around you" Daryl said. " no we are not together just friends " you said stealing a glance at Rick who seem to relax at your words.

Suddenly Rick slammed on the breaks he reach an arm out in front of you to keep you from flying forward you looked up and gasp. There was a group of walkers in the road at least 30 or so ..We can get though that and we don't have enough bullets to shoot our way though." Daryl said Rick back up the truck and as he did one he ran over something that made one of the tires blow out.

"Crap " you mummer as you pulled your knife out "we are going to have to make a run for it "Rick said as he threw open the door gun in hand he grab your hand and pulled you out "Stay behind me " he said ..and started firing along with Glenn and Mike and Daryl. You were pushed back into the woods and somehow in all the confusion you lost sight of Glenn and mike and Daryl.

It was only you and Rick but the walkers had spread out and so there wasn't as many so between you and Rick you were able to take them down. " that was a close one" you said leaning against a tree hands on your knees trying to catch your breath. "Are you ok?" he asked walking up to you and started looking you over for scratches and bites :"I am ok .. " you said looking up at him and for a minute you were caught in his gaze "are you ok ? You asked

he nodded without thinking you warp your arms around him hugged him. He responded pulling you tight against him. After a minute you pulled away "how are we going to find the others? " you asked .."We will head back to the truck and see if they are there " if not we head back to the prison " he replied and you nodded. And started walking. After a few minutes of silence he spoke "so were you telling Daryl the truth before ?" he asked you glanced at him

" what about me and Mike just being friends ? You asked. He nodded. "yeah we are just friends that all why?" you asked curious to see if he was actually jealous . " I don't know just was wondering that all.. I mean you a beautiful woman after all who wouldn't want to be with you." he said and your heart leapt at his words.

"Well lets just say it not him that I have my eye on " you said. And he glanced at you and it looked like wanted to say something but before he could you guys were coming up on the place where the truck was on the road and suddenly there was a sound of movement off to the side and both you and Rick raised your weapons and turned.

But thankful it was just Daryl, Glenn and Mike. " oh thank god "you said lowering your knife. Mike walked over to you "Are you ok ?" he asked picking up your arm began to check for injuries . You laughed I am good " you told him pulling you arm out of his grip. "Well we might want to start making our way back it going to take a few hours and we want to get back before dark "Rick said.

It took about three hours to finally get back to Alexandria it was just about dark. You were never so glad to fences in your life. All you wanted to do was just take a shower and fall into bed for about 12 hours . " I am heading to bed I will talk with you later "Mike said " I am glad your ok " he said you nodded and started towards your house

After you getting clean up you walked into your room and were surprised to see Rick sitting on your bed "Hey are you ok?" you asked he looked up and then stood up " yeah I just wanted to check on you and make sure you were ok " he said. And you smiled.

" I am fine just tried." you said walking up to him " Are you ok ? You asked meeting his gaze and he held it. Your heart started fluttering in your chest. " yeah I am ok " he said softly. Can I asked you something " he asked. You nodded "When you said it wasn't Mike you had your eye on who did you mean?" he asked you took a deep breath trying to decided if you want to take the chance..

Then you saw the look in his eyes and knew what you needed to do . You step forwards and leaned up lightly pressing your lips against his. It was meant to be only a light short kiss. But he had a different idea in mind The second your lips hits his he wrap one arm around you and pulled you until you were pressed up against him and the other hand went around the back of your neck deepen the kiss.

His kiss was a demanding kiss telling you to open up ..and you did and you heard him groan as he kept up the kiss and you wrap your arms around his neck. He slowly back you up until you reached the bunk. Then he had you on your back and was hovering over you looking down. "are you sure ?" he asked you nodded as you let your fingers run down his chest working on the buttons of his shirt at the same time. "Very " you replied.

And then his mouth was on your again still rough and demanding he pulled away long enough to remove your shirt and shorts from you ..then his hands were lightly skimming over your body. Then his mouth was replacing his hands and you about rocket off the bed. When one hand fell in between your legs you let out a loud moan and rocket your hips up. His mouth found yours again

.." what is it that you want ?" he asked softly ..as his fingers began to slowly set you on fire from the inside out. " you "it came out in a moan and he kissed you again as he continued to bring you almost to your peak before he pulled his hand away and you could have cried at the lost of contact but then he was on to of you and before you had a chance to react he was sliding in he groan as he slid in and started rocking into you

. You held on to him as the fire inside you was reaching near exploding again. You wrap your legs around his waist and met his rocking with your own. Finally you felt yourself letting go you head spinning from the sensation. He followed right behind you falling onto the bed beside you. Automatically you rolled over to face him he wrap his arms around you "Dose that answer your question for you ?" you asked grinning he laughed " yes it did " he said as leaned forward and kissed you again