Only with you

Daryl x Reader- based on prompt :" I don't want to have a baby "

You tell Daryl that you are pregnant and his response isn't something you excepted.

"Are you listening to what I am saying ?" you said trying to get Daryl to turn around to face you. "You can't just ignore what I just told you " you said walking up to him and pulling on his shoulder to get him to turn around .

"I heard you " he said finally speaking but he wouldnt look you in the eye. " so I tell you I am pregnant and you don't have anything to say . " you said.

"What do you want me to say ?" he asked "Anything this is your baby too " you replied He shook his head " I dont want to have a baby " he said finally raising his head to meet your eyes.

All the air seem to leave your body when he spoke those words . You could only stare at him there was no emotion in his expression .

He was closing down closing himself off to you . That hurt a whole lot. You blinked back tears and try to regain some composure . You refuse to let him see you break down.

" Well I am sorry about that but this baby is coming " you said ." But that doesnt mean you have to be apart of his or her life. " You took a deep breath " or mine "

At that you saw the flash of something in his eyes before you turned away " Don't worry about us we will be just fine " you said and walked away .

********************************************

" He looked me in the eye and told me he didnt want the baby " you said as you wiped at your eyes . Michonne put her arms around you where you were curled up in your bed.

"He is scared "Michonne said "I know I am scared to after seeing what happened to Lori " you replied " I really need him and he is pulling away " you said

You broke down again and cried or what felt like the hundredth time after you realize that you might have to go through this alone.

" you need some rest " Michonne said throwing a blanket around you. "Sleep and I will come get you for dinner " she said.

You had no energy to argue so you closed your eyes and drifted off before Michonne got off the bed.

****************************************

You tried to avoid Daryl as much as you could and in the end it was pretty easy . You spent most of the time with either Michonne or Maggie .

"Hey me and Glenn are going out on a run for some supply " Maggie said walking up to you one morning after breakfast

"Let me come " you said Maggie frown " are you sure ?" she asked . You stood up " yeah I am good " you said .

"Alright we are leaving in 10 " Maggie replied you nodded