Time away from you -Daryl

Summary - You get separated from Daryl and the group after the prison falls from the governor 's attack and you think they are all dead. But after being alone for months you meet two strangers that bring to a new community they bring you to Alexandria .

It had been months since the prison had fallen and you had all but given up hope that anyone else in your group had survived. In fact it had been months since you had seen any other living other human being and it was getting to you.

Luckily that before the whole Prison fell Daryl had taught you how to live off the land and use the bow and arrows that you had found on a run one day found on a run.

Just thinking about Daryl brought tears to your eyes regrets filled you. As you wished you had the chance to tell him how you had felt about him. You had fallen in love with silent but gentle man but never said anything because you always were to shy . But now you wouldnt get you chance .

You pushed back the depressing thoughts you couldnt think of them if you wanted to keep moving and fine a safe place to lay low for the night and hopefully find some food.

It was getting darker and you were hoping to find something soon but you were out in the middle of no where .. Just on a stretch of highway.. Luckily there were no walkers around so you were relative safe for now.

After a while you figured since there was no shelter you would have to build a small fire and campout underneath the stars tonight witch meant not much sleep tonight. Not to mention you were starving you hadn't been able to catch much in the last couple days and you were getting slower because of it .

You settled down against a tree trunk after getting a small fire going and stare up at the night sky thinking about all you friends that you would never see again.. Michonne, Rick , Maggie , Glenn , Beth Daryl .. Little Judith.. Tears came and you just cried for the first time in months for all that you lost.

*****************************

You must have cried yourself to sleep because when you came around it was lighter and the fire was died out. You sat up and stretched. You were standing up when you heard a branch snap from somewhere close by ..You pulled your knife out and went on high alert.

Again movement of something coming closer . You picked up your bag and started backing up keeping your eye out for anything.. Suddenly a voice

" hold on we want to help you "

You slowly turned around at the voice and was met with two men standing there staring at you. You eyed them carefully .. "What do you mean you want to help me ?" you asked

They glanced at each other before one of them spoke " I am Aaron and this Eric .. We have a community not far from here that has walls and food and shelter with other people.. " Aaron said.

You kept the knife tight in your hand.. " I had a place like that .. It fell.. Nothing is safe anymore " you said. " we are .. Or we are becoming safer .. We have a good leader now.. You would like him.." Eric said .. " beside when the last time you ate and had a decent night sleep ?" he asked

He had a point but still.. You didnt know these two guys.. But then gain they both look well fed and clean and well rested . "Tell you what come with us check it out and if you dont like what you see then you can leave anytime you want "Aaron suggested ..

" ok I will go with you" you said " but I am not making any promise " you said and they both nodded and you followed them out of the woods a few miles down the road to a car. You hesitated again looking around..