Flirting and Teasing -Daryl

It was all innocent flirting nothing wrong with that. You and Rick had been close since he had found you on one of his runs and brought you back to the prison. He was like your best friend. Now Daryl on the other hand was a different story . There was still so much you didn't know about that man but he still could manage to keep your heart rate racing just by glancing at you. Even if that was all he did you still found yourself very attractive to the man but you knew it wasn't going anywhere. He never gave you any indication he felt the same way .

"hey boss man need any help there?" you called out to Rick as walked up to where Rick was nailing on some boards over a window that just gotten broken recently from a passing storm. He looked over his shoulder.. "Do you even know how to use a hammer?" he asked You pretended to be insulted.. " I am hurt if I can use a gun and a knife to kill the dead.. Don't you think I can handle a hammer." you asked ..he turned around with a grin. " so I take that as a no then " he said causing you both to bust out laughing. "What is so funny?" you turned at the sound of the new voice your heart already began to race hard in your chest. "Daryl was standing there arms folded across his chest leaning up against the wall." he was just insulting my ability to use a hammer " you said grinning up at him "What do you think ? Do you have faith in being able to use a hammer" you asked him Daryl just glanced down at you for a second you wish that you could tell what he was thinking. Finally he pushed off the wall his face harden and his whole body tense " I think if you two would stop flirting we could get some work done. "he snapped and walked off. You stared at him confused and hurt. Rick walked up putting a hand on your shoulder. " you should try to talk to him and tell him how you feel " he said . "Is it that obvious " you asked " not to him" he replied. "like it not obvious to you how jealous he was just then" Rick said. "Jealous but .. I didn't think he even like me " you said. "just cause he doesn't show it or say it .. He cares " so go talk to him " he said giving you a little push in the Directions that Daryl went .

You went in search for him not totally sure what you were going to say to him once you found him . You look up on the perch where he slept but he wasn't there so you headed outside there had been more damage from the storm and you wonder if that where he was. That was where he was pounding on a board that you assumed would be going up to replace the window that was knocked out during the storm. The way he was hitting the broad you thought he was mad at it . You walked up to him "What did that poor broad do to you " you asked . He stop pounding and jerked around glaring at you . " nothing just trying to get some work done " he snapped. " I am sorry I didn't mean t make you upset .. Me and Rick were just playing around.. " you looked down at the ground.. " it nice to be able to relax like that and forget just for a minute about what kind of world we are living in ." you said. You sigh.. As he just continued to stand there and stare at you " I am sorry to bother you was just checking to make sure you were ok " you turn and started walking back ..Two things happen at once you heard the hammer being dropped to the ground and then he grab you from behind spinning you around and before you could say anything he pulled you into his arms and had his mouth on yours in a rough and heated kiss. Without thinking you wrap your arms around his neck . He backed you up until your back was against the wall . His kiss was demanding one not asking he was taking ..and frankly it was turning you on so you rocked your hips forward to meets his.. He finally tore his mouth away from yours muttering a curse and starting down at you his normal clear blue eyes were a dark stormy blue and your breath caught in your throat at this look. " I don't like it when you flirt with Rick" he said. " when you smile at him or he put his arms around you" he rocked his hips forward pinning you to the wall you could feel his growing need. " all that keeps running in my head is that it should be me that is doing that or making your smile." he said you took a huge breath and leaned forward barley brushing your lips against his " Well here is your chance " you said softly. He growled and closed the distance in between your lips and while demanding another heated kiss he used both hands to slid under your legs and pick you up automatically you wrap your legs around his waist.

That when he started to walk. "Where are we going ?" you asked breathless. " "taking that chance "he said as he continued to walk towards the cell block