Mine -Daryl

You and Maggie were on watch when you heard his motorcycle coming up from the road. You turn and watched as Daryl sped thought the open gates pulling his bike to a stop in front of the house he was staying in with Rick.

You knew you should turn away but you couldn't . You loved to watch him . You would have loved to do more but that was just a dream in itself. He barley looked at you let alone talk to you.

"Take a picture it will last longer " Maggie said coming up behind you. "Shhh" you said finally turning away . You sigh and leaned up against the railing looking out into the woods outside the walls. The sun was setting and it was quite .

"Why don't you just talk to him ? "Maggie asked "there is no point " you replied turning to her ." It would end just like every other attempts to talk to a guy I like it would fail horribly." You said .

But before Maggie could respond you both heard someone climbing the ladder to get to platform you were on . Daryl climbed up crossbow slung across his shoulders his gazes met your briefly before turning to Maggie . You felt your heart jump but ignore it.

"Glenn wants you I told him I would take your spot up here " he said . Maggie glanced at you quickly and nodded "ok"

On the outside you were calm as you turned back to leaned up against the railing looking anyways but at him. Inside you were freaking out " how am I supposed to be up here alone with him without sounding foolish.

"I will see you later" Maggie told you and you nodded and watch as she disappeared down the latter. You sigh and turned back to look out into the woods trying to ignore his presence.

That was made harder to do when he suddenly came to stand right next to you. He leaned down on the railing with both arms making right at your eye level if you turned your head. Your poor heart just about gave out. But you remain calm .

You slid a glanced over at him. He was doing the same to you. Finally the silence got to you. You turned to him. " why did you volunteer to come up in watch didn't you just get back from a run " you asked he shrugged " It was either me or Kevin said he would do it " he r

That didnt make sense what did it matter if Kevin was the one to come on watch with you . Why did he suddenly care. You fell into silence again not sure what to say . You noticed how he kept glancing over at you .

Finally you asked without looking at him "What ?" he looked down at his hands for a second he didnt answer but then he spoke up " Just wondering what you are thinking ?" he said softly. This caused you to turn your head to look at him .

You wanted to say you were thinking about him and how it would feel to be pressed up against him, arms around you his mouth on yours. But you didnt instead you just said. " Just thinking how quite it is out here today " you replied. He nodded and looked away . You may have imagine it but you could have swore you saw disappointment in his eyes before he looked away . You just sigh and looked back into the woods.

*********************************************************************************************

After a restless night sleep you got up early and got dressed deciding sleeping was pointless at that point . You went though most of the day thinking about that look and trying to figure out what it could have meant. Did he want you to be thinking about him ?

You wanted to think that because it would mean he had feelings for you to but you were to scared to try to find out because you knew if he rejected you it would hurt worst then any others before him. So you tried your hardest to push him out of your thoughts and concentrated on what you were doing.

The Walking Dead- One Shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें