Forgiveness

Daryl x Reader - This was a requested one shot - You find out your pregrant and when you tell Daryl the two of you have a argument about having the baby . But then Daryl ignore you and refuses to talk to you afterwards for weeks until you decided to give up.

But then you get hurt out on a run and is surprised when Daryl shows up concerned. But can you take him back can you find it in your heart to forgive. ?

You sat on the floor of the bathroom with the door lock . You were staring down at the test in your hand. This couldnt be happening it just couldnt . You closed your eyes and took a deep breath and hope if you open your eyes that it would be a dream. But it wasnt and the tears started to fall

You were scared you would admit that you knew firsts hand in this new world how easy something as good as a child could be taken from you. You couldnt handle it again it would destroy you .

After what seem like forever you slowly climb to your feet . There wasnt much you could do about it. What was done was done. All you had to do now is tell Daryl just thinking about it caused your heart to race.

You knew he wouldnt be thrilled but between the two of you it would work out. So you left the safety of the bathroom and went in search of Daryl.

************************************************

You found him in Eric and Aaron 's Garage working on his motorcycle . " hey can we talk ?" you asked walking up to him. He was crouch low twisting something on the side of the bike.

He stop what he was doing and looked at you " yeah what 's up though you weren't feeling good ?" he asked . You sigh " I am feeling better " you said. He nodded " that good so what 's up .

You took a deep breath " I am pregnant " you said just getting it out there . He froze and stared at you for what seem like forever.. You finally spoke " Are you going to say something or just sit there ?" she asked.

Again he didnt say anything but he did stand up putting down his tools . He wouldnt look at her and that was making her nervous. " I know this is unexpected but we can handle this.. " you said

That he turned to towards you and looked at you glaring .. " really ?"he said "You think we can handle this ?" he said You frown " yeah I know we can " you said . Daryl threw down the rag in his hands and started pacing

" I can't belive this " he said " Why would you .." he trailed off " Why would I ?" you asked getting a little frustrated .. " I seem to remember that you were there as well " you snapped.

He glared at you " I wasnt trying to get you pregnant " he said .." neither was I " you said ,

" You told me that it was almost impossible for you to get pregnant " he said

You sigh and run a hand though your hair " I though it was " you said you looked away from him.. " It took me going to a doctor to get pregnant the last time " you said softly .

"We can't do this " he said " this isnt a world to raise a baby in. " Rick has been lucky with Judith " he said .. " What are we suppose to do it a little late now " you snapped " Beside we are settled here we are safe this could work " This will work " you added.

Daryl shook his head " How can you think you can keep this baby safe after what happen to Matthew " he said and you froze.. Unable to say anything .. Tears sprang into your eyes.

You wanted to cry you wanted to scream at that that wasnt fair .That what happen to Matthew wasnt your fault. Even though deep inside you still blame yourself .