Feeling-Daryl

Out of all the people you could be outside the walls hunting with it had to be Daryl. The one man who barley spoke to you who barley looked at you and the one man you hated to admit you found yourself attracted to.

"Are you going to keep up or are you going to keep daydreaming " he snapped breaking you at your thoughts.  You choose not to respond but hurried and caught up with him rolling your eyes.

You glanced at him he was looking down at the ground as he walked his hair falling in his eyes . You always wonder what it would be like just to have to him or anyone want you so much they could not keep their hands off you.

But you guess the way the world was these day you guess that may never happen.  You shifted your bow and arrows on your back and continued too  walk.  A branch breaking  from nearby had you  both stopping  in your tracks  you scanned the forest around you but didn't see anything . 

But all of the Suddenly you were hit from the behind being thrown forward on the ground.  At first you were scared it was a walker  but then you force to flip over on your back and you saw a strange man straddling you .

" well aren't you a pretty thing " he said leaning real close..  you struggled to get him off you. But he had to out weight you a good  125 lbs " it been a while since I have a nice young thing to play with "he said as he ran a dirty hand down your cheek and then your neck and lower..

you heard Daryl struggling from somewhere.. You struggled to get a hand free to reached for anything that would be used as a weapon. Just as his hand was reaching for  your buttons of your jeans you reached a  your bow that had been knocked to the side and you grab it and swung knocking him enough off blanch to give you a chance to kick him the rest of the way off. But you stood up and turned to look for Daryl with your Bow at ready you heard a loud bang and then a little pain then nothing but darkness.

******************************

      It hurt to breath it hurt to move...Hell it hurt to even think But the pain meant you were alive and that was good. So you struggled to open you eyes  it took everything in you  to open them and when you did everything was blurry.

You eyes slid shut on their own and you didn't have the energy to open them again for a little while.. you drifted  out for a while . The next time you came around it was much easier to open your eyes and it was clearer  you looked around and you recognize that you were in the  clinic but there was no one around at this time. you tried to sit up but that was a mistake as pain seem to radiated out thought your whole body.

" your going to tear your stiches " the voice out of nowhere made you jump causing you to groan in pain. Daryl suddenly appeared " I am just trying to sit up  " you replied.." he said

" here let me help if you going to be  hardheaded  about it " he said coming around and sliding an arm around you helping you . Causing your heart race hard in your chest and you groan out loud.

" did I hurt you ?" he asked with a worried expression his face " no " but you didn't go on to explain.

Instead you asked " what happen ?" you asked . " his look went from worried to furious in matter of seconds "Bastards shot you ..they jumped up to rob us and then when you managed to knock one down he shot you .

" but I manage to get the other gun and shot them both" he said.. "Are you ok ?" you asked him  he  looked at you like you were crazy " you were just shot and you want to know if I am ok?" he asked you nodded

"yes  I do"  you said simply.. He walked over to you  standing  over you making you look up at him. Suddenly he leaned over  bringing his face inches apart of yours  .

Your heart skipping a beat . " don't worry about me ..I am not worth it " he said softly right before his lips came down on yours in a heat rough kiss . you both groan  in that one instant . It was  a short  and by the time you  got your sense about you  he was gone.

********************************

         Three weeks later and you were able to get out and walk around more and more and  the stiches were out. But that was about how long it had been since you had really seen Daryl.  He been in and out but not alone and you hadn't  a chance to  talk with him about  the kiss.

So today you were going to try to find him and talk to him.  You walked outside  slowly taking the steps  thankful that it was sunny today because walking  was going to be a  slow pace

." hey do you want me to walk with you "Maggie  asked as she  came up  pushing  Judith in a stroller." yeah the company would be nice..

"Do you know where Daryl is " you asked "Maybe at Rick ?" she suggested "Well then lets go  " you said and started that way.  it normally would have taken only 10 minutes to get there  but with your slow pace it was more like  20  and you were still out of breath. 

"Are you ok ?" Maggie asked concern " yeah just need a minute " you replied standing in front of the house Rick stayed at suddenly the door open and Rick and Daryl walked out Both seem surprised to see you .

"what are you doing here aren't you suppose to be resting "Rick asked "  I need to talk with Daryl " you said  looking up at him 

" I don't have time " he mummer as he moved around you. " So I walked all the way over here for nothing and you been avoiding me for weeks and you wont talk to me " you said 

"We can do this here out in the open if you want I have no problem with that " you said.. he stop and turned to you . glaring at  you but then it turn to concern.. " are you ok ? he started forward. but  everything started spinning and then it went black.

********************

       When you came around you were back in bed  you groan and sat up . "Hey settled down you pushed yourself too hard today "

A arm slid behind you   and you groan knowing that voice anywhere. turning your head you looked at him finding  his faces was closer than you excepted.

"what are you doing ?" you asked in an almost whisper he continued to stare at you..  " helping you " he replied..  you shook your head " that not what I meant" you said." you kissed me" " he nodded

" I  did and  it been hell every since then not to  kiss you  again" he admitted " why ?" you asked  " why  hold back ?" you asked. he shrugged and looked away

" I am not good for you" he said.. You made him looked at you by grabbing his face. Why don't you let me decided that "  you said before you kissed him again shocking him to stillness.

But that didn't last long. He quickly took control of the kiss and you groan at the feelings rolling thought. He  pulled away shortly breathing heavy and you almost moan at the lost of contact. he pulled you closer to him

" I guess we have to finish that when you are feeling better since you cant even walk without fainting . " he said with a grin and you groan.." jerk " you mummer.. he leaned down and started nipping at your ear.. "But trust me  it will be well worth  the wait. " he said softly .. and it was.