Warmth

Daryl x Reader -An accident while out on a run on a cold night . Leaves you cold and hurt and needing a little TLC .

AN/ : so it been a while since I have posted anything for this .. I had major writer's block but I am hoping that it going away . So let me know what you think and if you want to request anything let me know . .:)

 It was only suppose to be a simple run .Everyone else was busy so you told Rick that you would head out  with one of the cars  and be back before dark.

    It was getting colder at night  as fall was  becoming winter. You had on a long sleeve  shirt and a light jacket  to keep you warms.

  That was why you were going out was to look for more clothes for everyone for the coming up winter.  " becareful " Rick said as he handed you bullets for your gun and  a knife.

" I am always careful  " you replied . As you slip the gun into your pocket and the knife into your bag.

 "Are you sure you should be going on your own  ?"  That question came from Daryl who was walking up to you  with a scowl on his face .

 " I am the only one that can go " you pointed . " I can come  " Daryl said  " you can't you just got back on your feet from that fever and cough. " you replied

 " I am good  " Daryl said but just as he said that he started coughing. Not as bad as he had been for the past week but still .

 " Go and rest I am fine " you said  he still didnt look convinced  but didnt say anything just turned around and walked off.

 You watched him go " He just worried about you" Rick said  You sigh and turned around to finishing putting your stuff into the car.

 " I know you replied   You knew he was worried but you wished there was more to it than that. You wished that instead of frowning at you he would pull you into his arms ..

 But who were you kidding  this was Daryl you were talking about . When you first met him  it took a whole week for him to say anything to you . '

  " I won't go out to far  " you said " couple hours tops " you replied as you climbed into the car.  You drove out of the gates and quickly turned down the road.

*****************************************

  3 hours into the trip and you had been pretty successful. A couple of places that you had hit had  provided or10 or 11 sweaters and 5 pants some jackets and some gloves.

  It was getting darker and colder so  turned your car back towards home. Halfway back home  You took your eyes off the road for a split second and when you looked back there was a small group  of 4 or  5 walkers in the middle of the road.

 You gasp and jerked the wheel  ..the car ran straight into a ditch . You sat frozen in your seat in shock . After a moment  you started slowly moving your arms and then your legs  to slowly test if anything was broken

 Luckily nothing seem to be broken . You looked around and noticed you were trap  . The car was laying on it side. The ditch deep enough to trap the door from opening.

    You tried to unleash your seat belt  but it was stuck. Well this was just great  you thought.

 The first time you go out alone and this happens.  You had to get out . It was dark now and cold . The little jacket you had on wasn't doing much to  keep the warmth in.

  You were also worried about the walkers that had been on the road.  You looked up looking at the passenger side door. Luckily for you the window hadn't broken.

The Walking Dead- One Shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें