Dangerous -Rick

Summary : You come to the prison after being rescued . Everyone is real nice and welcoming . Everyone except for Rick . He treats you differently and you want to know why ?

It had been months since you were saved and brought to the prison . Daryl and Glenn had found you one day while they were out scooting around. You had been on your last leg.. No food or water for a good week and you were just ready to call it quits when they found you took and you back with them.

You found that everyone there was extremely nice willing to help you with anything you needed. All except for one person the one person that you had to ended up falling for and that was Rick. He was the leader of the group and ran the prison very well.

You guess that why you admire him so much that he had all these people lives depending on him and he handle it all. Plus raising two kids by himself. You had heard what happen to his wife and your heart broke for him.

But for whatever reason he just seem uncomfortable around you and as you noticed tried to avoid you as much as possible. You try not to let that get to you . You didnt want to spend you time mopping around because some guy had a problem with you. So you just avoided him as well ..

******************************

" who with me on watch tonight ?" you asked as you finished up dinner handing your plate over to Beth and Carol. " I thought I heard Glenn say he was but I am not sure .. Or it could be Daryl " Carol replied you nodded fine with either of those choice.

You grab a bottle of water and headed out to the watch tower to began your turn . You climbed the later to top . You stop short when you saw who was up there waiting for you. Rick was kicked back in one of the chairs legs stretched out in front of him cross at the ankles arms folded across his chest.

You wonder what he was doing he never came on watch at night because of his kids . You quickly covered your surprise ." oh hi Rick wasn't excepting you here tonight though Daryl or Glenn was taking watch with me. " you said as you settled against the wall across the room from him.

" no I told them to get some rest they are going out on a run tomrrower " Rick said finally pulling his eyes away from you . You just nodded. Not sure what to say . After a minute of silence he finally spoke " you can sit down and relax I wont bite you know " he said .

You glanced at the chair that was right next to his then you looked at him but he wasnt looking at you he was staring out the window now looking lost in thought. You sigh and walked over to the chair and settled down in as best you could it was going to be a long night.

You were half expecting to just sit in silence most of the night .. You weren't sure what to say .. But he broke the silence first. " how are you liking it here ?" he suddenly asked causing you to look at him in surprise..

" I like it here I feel welcomed " you said " everyone been really nice " you said .. He glanced at you " That good to know " he said . " it had to be hard being out there on your own " he said softly looking out the window .

You sigh " Everything is hard these days " you replied " I was just luckily enough you guys were kind of enough to take me in " you said he sat forward in his chair resting his arms on his knees.. " you didnt know what kind of people we were and you still came ?" he said looking down at the floor.

" yeah I suppose but I didnt get a bad feeling from either Glenn or Daryl " you said . He suddenly looked up at you "and me what do you get from me ?" he asked taking you completely by surprised.