He is mine

Rick X reader - You and Rick are together and everyone at the prison knows it. But things get complicated when the new girl decided she doesn't care.

" She is doing it on purpose " you said to Michonne who just chuckled . You glanced at her "What I am serious " you replied. Turning to look back as Megan who was getting a lesson how to handle a gun from Rick.

"She doing more flirting than paying attention to what he saying. " you said. Again Michonne chuckled " Someone is sounding a little bit jealous " she commented.

You shook your head and leaned up against the wall of the tower that you and her were on while on watch. " I have no reason to be jealous " you murmured.

You knew that everyone in the prison knew you were with Rick . But that didnt seem to stop Megan flirting with him every chance she got . She and her brother had only been with the group for a couple weeks

Rick and Daryl had found them fighting walkers and brought them in. You realize right away that Megan was into Rick . For the first couple days she did nothing but talk about how he saved her.

Ok you got that really you did someone saving your life was a big deal . But come on gratitude was good only so far. You wanted to say something but you didnt want to start anything. Life was stressful enough .

" You might have to say something she might not stop otherwise " Michonne comment. You sigh as you watch as Megan leaned Into Rick personal space sliding a hand up his arm.

" You might be right " was all you could say

************************************************

"Megan is really starting to get on my nerves " You said when you and Rick were finally alone in your cell. You were getting ready for bed You slip into a t-shirt and shorts . You pulled your hair down running your fingers through it.

" what is she doing ?" he said coming up behind you his hands on your hips .You rolled your eyes of course he doesn't realize it he was a man after all.

You turned around to face him leaning in and pressing your lips to his. " she wants what is mine " you whispered in between kisses. "Oh really ? " he said as he pulled you into him.

His arms around you his mouth making his way down your neck . One hand sliding underneath your shirt. He slowly pushed back towards the bed .

"Well you see who I am with now " he said still kissing the side of your neck . You grinned " oh yes " you replied as you returned his kisses

****************************************

The next day you were getting ready to go out on a run with Daryl . You gather your gun and knife and walked outside. You were expecting to take his bike because with just the two of you it was easier.

But you found him putting the gear in the truck instead. "What is going on ?" you asked him walking up to him. "We have a extra person coming with us " he replied