So it begins

Summary  - Spoiler alert for the season finale. episode  16 - if you haven't seen it yet ... might not want to read this just yet. Your with Daryl when everything comes to a head on the streets of Alexandria

With your gun in your hand and at the ready. You took a deep breath and waited for the single.  You stood by Rosita and waited along with the rest . When you heard the trucks  your heart started racing.

    You glanced over at Daryl who met your gaze and for just a moment you were calm.  He gave you a slight nodded as to say " it gonna be alright" before turning his attention back to the trucks now parked in front the gates.

  Eugene was now standing on the bed of the flatbed with a megaphone in his hand. You were confused  Negan had taken Eugene with him.  But as far as you can tell he seemed to be fine.  But as you listen to him talk to Rick it became crystal clear why .

  You looked over at Rosita you could see the hurt pass across her face . You looked back over and up at Rick  where he stood on the platform.  You were all waiting on the signal.

    Once you saw Rick give the signal even though you all knew Eugene would be caught in the blast as well. You guess he had made his choice . You shut your eyes when you saw Rosita push the button.

    But nothing happen and for a second your heart stopped. You slowly opened your eyes. What happen you had helped set up those bombs you knew they had been good.

  You started to raise your gun when you found a gun pointed at your head . Looking around there were guns pointed at all your friends and family heads including Daryl's .

    You glared at the woman holding the gun on you. All you could think of was the deal that Rick had made with the other group. Now they were turning on you . The grip on your gun became tighter and you were itching to pull the trigger.

  Your attention was pulled to the front when Negan himself  spoke up . You bit the inside of your cheek trying to rein in your emotions before  all this  you had never really hated someone before. Dislike yes but never really truly hated .

 But Negan?  Oh he was different  You hated him and you knew  for a fact in order for your family to truly live in peace again he had to die.

    You watched in horror as he had a couple of his men bring out a coffin. "What the hell?" you mummer  You listen as Negan demanded all the guns  and demanded Rick to choose someone to meet Lucille. He was freakin crazy  you thought. But you knew he would make good on his threats

    He kill Sasha and the rest of us if we are not careful .  "Let me see her " Rick said . Negan only smiled  but proceeded to open the coffin .

***********************************

  It all happen so fast one second you were watching Sasha now a walker .. You would have to deal with that later. You watched her stumbled towards Negan knocking him off the truck .

    Then the next second guns were going off everywhere around you.  You didn't hesitated  you raised your and took down the woman  in front of you before she could move.

  Then it was trying to dodge bullets and shooting at any of them you could get to. Unfortunately they still outnumber you.   You lost track of Daryl and you panicked .

  With Negan here you were worried that he would dragged back to his camp. Suddenly you hit from the behind . You fell to your knees  But before you could reach for your gun  You felt a gun to the back of your head.

 That when you realize everything was silent . "Get up "  a man grab you hard on the arm lifting you to  your feet. "Let's go " he said pushing you forward