His Shirt -Rick

Summary : Base on the prompt/ Is there a special reason, as to why youre wearing my shirt? You find out that wearing one of Rick 's shirt is a good way to get to the next level in your relationship

Your and Rick's relationship moved at its owned pace. Neither one of you wanted to rush into anything and especially since he had kids.

Just getting together seem to take a long time because you had been too shy to tell him how you felt and he was waiting for sign from you.

That first kiss had been after Rick had come back from a long supply run with Daryl. You had been watching Judith when he came in exhausted and hungry.

You had offer to fix him so food so he could relax. You had put Judith in her high chair. You were at the counter fixing a sandwich when suddenly his arms came around you turning you to face him.

then his mouth was on youre in a sweet slow kiss that had you melting into his arms. Then the little smile he gave you afterwards was just perfect.

But that was weeks ago, and since then beside a few stolen kisses here and there not much had happen. You were stuck between wanting to move forward and taking the next step and being scared too.

Rick had been a married man with two kids so you could only imagine what he was like in bed. But it was you that was the problem. Before the world turned upside down you hadn't had to many boyfriends and the ones you did have were not around long enough to get that serious with.

So, that left you wondering how Rick was going to react when he realizes how truly innocent you were. Would he still want to you?

Looking at yourself right now. the answer probably be no. You had been taking care of a very sick Judith for most of the day. Your hair was a mess and now because Judith just got sick you were need of a shower and clean clothes

You Finally got Judith settled in her crib sleeping peaceful after a rough afternoon. You were still alone in the house so you grab the baby montior and headed towards the bathroom.

you stop into your bedroom to get some clean clothes. There was a fresh pile on the bed where carol had dropped them off earlier,

You grab some bed shorts and then a t-shirt before you headed to the bathroom. Turning on the water to a comfortable temptature you climb into the shower and just stood there letting the water relax your muscles. Who knew taking care of a 2-year-old would be so demanding.

once you had finished careful not to use to much of the little warm water. You got out and dried off slipping on your shorts you picked up the shirt. That when you realize it wasn't yours. It was one of Rick's t-shirt.

Carol must have put it in your stuff by accident you brought the white shirt up to your face. It Smelled just like him. What harm could come from borrowing his shirt. He wouldnt mind you knew that.

As you slip on the shirt it was obviously too big the bottom hitting right past your shorts. But it felt nice like you were wrap up in Rick.

So, you gather your stuff and headed out of the bathroom. You dropped off your clothes and went to check on Judith. Walking into her room you found her still sleeping soundly.

You covered her back up with a light blanket smiling softly you let yourself run your fingers though her light curls. You watched as she shifted and sigh in her sleep.

You turned around to leave when you noticed Rick in the doorway just watching you. You smiled walking up to him.

" is she doing better he asked you nodded " she threw up earlier but she not running a fever anymore " you replied.

" good " he said and then you realize that he was looking you up and down. " is there a special reason why your wearing my shirt?" he asked with a grin.

You guys walked out of the room so not to wake Judith uh well I took a shower and when I went to get dress I realize I had one of your shirt. Carol must have put in my things by mistake. " you told him.

you looked at him nervously. " I figured you wouldnt mind." you told him. He grinned and step closer to you grapping the bottom of the shirt and pulling you to him.

You gasp as he stared down at you and saw the look in his eyes. It made your heart start racing. " Oh, I don't mind at all " he said lowering his head towards your so his lips brushed up against yours.

it caused a bolt of heat to run down your spin and you grab onto his arms to keep you steady. " but you know what would be even better?" he asked as he slid an arm around your waist.

you stared up at him trying to form words. But nothing was coming out. His kiss to the corner of your mouth was light.

" I think. " he said as he slowly pushed you back into his room that it would look much better on the floor. " he said as he leaned down and captured your mouth in a firmer heated kiss.

He kept backing you up until the back of your legs hit the bed. His hands start tugging on the shirt upward. You pull back a little.

"Rick wait. " you said trying to catch your breath. He paused. Looking at you in concern.

" What?" he asked. "To fast?" he replied. You shook your head " it not that if just that we have never talk about this. And I havent had the courage to say anything." you said

he sat down on the bed and pulled you into his lap where you straddling him. " what is it? "he asked you sigh. " I havent. Well youre going to be my first " you said softly not able to look at him in the eye.

" hey " he made you look up at him is that what your worried about?

He asked you nodded. " I know that you obviously have been with another woman. But I am not as experience and. " he interrupted you by a kiss

" That doesn't matter to me " I kind of like knowing that I am the only man that you been with. Like knowing that I am going to be the one to show you what making love is really like. " he said

Leaning in capturing your mouth again in a sweet kiss. You lost yourself in him in his kisses as the kiss deepen you began to rock your hips into him.

He groans and his hand on your hips tighten. Suddenly he was shifting and then you were on your back with him on top of you. He pressed himself up against you.

You could feel him hard against you it made your heart flutter. He lifted his head to look down at you. youre ok with this?" he asked you stared up at him

You were very ok with this. You wouldnt want it to be anyone else. Because the words wouldnt come you showed him the only way you could

You reached up and pulled his head down to meet mouths in a kiss hoping that it would tell him. He seems to get it because his mouth became demanding His touch became more urgent.

" let 's get this off " he said as he lifted up and removed his shirt off of you. You tried to cover yourself but he wouldnt let you. " Your beautiful " he said

You smiled as he started kissing the side of your neck and then moving down. You closed your eyes as he slowly began to show you how beautiful he thought you were.

a thought came to your mind much later you really should wear his shirts more often.