Something Special -Carl

A Requested Carl one shot - you and Carl have been together for a while but still haven't intimate with each other. But you have noticed that he has been spending a lot more time with Enid than you lately .. and doubts began to fill your mind .. is he tried of waiting on you ..

You and Carl had been together been for a couple years now. You had been though a lot together. You knew wanted to take the next with Carl because you knew you loved him. But you had to admit you were nervous and this wasn't something you could just really bring up in normal every day conversation and get advice from Carol or Maggie.

You finish your shift on the watch tower and jumped down with the intentions of finding Carl and maybe finding somewhere for lunch where the two of you could just relax for a while. But he wasn't at his house and he wasn't at Aaron and Eric's.

You knew his dad and Daryl were out on a run. You were walking down the street when You spotted Michonne coming your way. " Hey have you seen Carl?" you asked her

" yeah I think I saw him go into Enid's house " she told you and you had to bit the inside of your cheek to keep from saying anything. " Thanks " you told her and contiuned to walk past her

You weren't really surprised it seemed like every time you were busy or couldn't be with Carl Enid was right there or Carl would search her out. You didn't want to say anything at the risk of sounding jealous. But you were getting really frustrated and doubts about yourself were beginning to fill your mind.

So, you headed towards Enid's place she lived with Glenn and Maggie s house. You walked up on the front porch and peeked in through the front window. You could see Carl and Enid on the couch talking.

They were laughing at something you bit your lip as you watch Enid place a hand on Carl knee and lean in and say something to Carl who suddenly went silent looking at her real serious.

You back away from the door and quickly walked away trying not to let tears that were suddenly threaten to over flow. You headed back to your house and straight back to your room closing the door and locking it.

You threw yourself on your bed and try to calm yourself down. Tried to tell yourself you were over reacting. What If Carl gotten tired of you.? You guys had been together for a long time you had been each other first kiss but other than making out. Hadn't gone any farther than that.,

Maybe he was tired of waiting and Enid was there for him. Your heart felt broken even though your mind knew that carl wasnt like that. You buried your face in your pillow and just let the tears come.

**********************************

Carl had tried to come to your door and talk to you but you refuse to talk to him. He finally left you alone to your thoughts. You were not sure what you would say to him but you need some space to think

So, you avoid carl for a couple days trying to get your emotions under control. You were half way through your turn at on watch duty it was at early evening and the sun was just setting it was quite out very peaceful.

You were pulled from your thoughts when you heard someone climbing the ladder up the tower to where you were. You heart stop for a second when Carl climb up

" What are you doing here?" you asked pressing your back up against the wall holding your arms around your middle in a nervous habit I figure this would be the only way you would talk to me" Carl said taking off his hat and setting it aside

" I was going to come see you tomrrower. " you said with a sigh he was suddenly very close hands on your hips " tell me what is wrong?" he said softly. He leaned in and kissed you softly.