Welcome to the gun show

on the works for making custom banners for each chapter, haha, trying to make a pattern but I'm running out of energy looking for specific ones

˳ㅤㅤ꒰ㅤ나는 당신과 함께하기에 충분합니까? ㅤ ୨·୧ ㅤ꒱ㅤ ៸៸ ✦ ׄ ׅㅤ゚ㅤ˳

Aphmau slowly opens the door, squinting her eyes slightly as she struggles to recognize the person standing before her. Aaron hovers behind, watching the scene unfold with curiosity.

"Y/N? Is that you? Why do you look so different?" Aphmau's eyes widen, puzzled by the sudden transformation she assumes Y/N has undergone. She fails to notice the real Y/N positioned behind Laurence and Travis, Garroth by her side.

In a swift and dramatic gesture, Travis snatches Aphmau's hand, bending down to place a playful kiss on it. The gesture reveals the truth, and Aphmau's eyes widen even further as she realizes her mistake. Her gaze shifts from Travis back to Y/N, who is now waving at her from behind.

"Y-you're not Y/N?!" Aphmau exclaims, her voice a mix of astonishment and embarrassment, her cheeks flushing pink. The unexpected scene has left her both surprised and caught off guard.

"Good evening my vision of beauty, what's your na-" Travis gets interrupted by Aaron who steps forward, positioning himself between Aphmau and the four people outside. The sudden movement startles the group outside, causing them to take a step back in surprise. He pulls Aphmau behind him.

"Can I help you?" Aaron's voice carries a stern edge, his anger palpable as he confronts the actions of the white man who kissed Aphmau's hand. 

Travis straightens himself up, puffing out his chest with newfound confidence. "Are you Aaron?" he begins, his voice clear and assertive.

"Yes," Aaron replies.

Travis chuckles, readjusting his hair in the process. Y/N, embarrassed by her brother's ego and antics, hides her face against Garroth's arm.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Travis, and I'm new on the block," Travis introduces himself with a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you too, I guess," Aaron replies, trying his best not to come across as rude.

"Anyways..." Travis redirects his attention toward Aphmau. "So, what are your thoughts on that kiss, M'lady?" He adds with a wink directed at her.

Aaron rolls his eyes beneath his bandana and subtly moves away, giving them space for their conversation. He can't deny a twinge of jealousy rising within him. Aphmau lets out an awkward laugh and takes a step back as Travis approaches her playfully. Laurence, about to intervene, is halted by Garroth's free hand, not occupied by holding onto Y/N's hand, moves subtly as he shakes his head from side to side, signaling Laurence to hold back and let the situation unfold.