It's Finally Over [ Season Finale, Last Part]

Announcement about my story on "Lessons In Love"

Regrettably, I've decided to discontinue "Lessons in love" book as I need to shift my focus to other pressing matters related to the storyline. While I initially intended to delve deeper into the college lore of My Street, I now have grander plans for a MCD Garroth x Reader narrative.

For those still interested in reading the existing content, I'll consider republishing it to maintain accessibility. However, please note that there won't be any further updates to the story.

I appreciate the understanding and support from those who have followed this tale, and I'm excited about the future project that awaits.

unedited chapter

── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ───

[ Chapter 4, Page 22]

In the woods... Your POV; 

"Do you think Zane will be okay?" Kim whispered, her steps matching mine as we quietly followed Garroth, who carried the unconscious Zane on his back.

"We can only hope for the best. What Zane went through is..." I hesitated, choosing my words carefully. The experience of the Forever Potion under Ein's control isn't something one easily recovers from.  I cleared my throat before continuing, "...It's not an ordeal you shake off in just a week."

"Oh, Y/N... I almost forgot you were also under the potion. Although..." Kim pondered, a finger gracefully placed on her chin. "How come you weren't acting, um..." Kim drew closer to me, lowering her volume to a whisper as she leaned in to speak to my ear, "like Zane and Lucinda when you were under his control?"

I met her inquisitive gaze, contemplating how to answer without revealing too much of the internal struggle I had faced during those dark moments. The memories of Ein's influence were like a haunting melody

"I can hear both of you just fine, you know?" Garroth's voice resonated through the air, a steadiness in his tone that matched the unwavering rhythm of his stride.

"Sorry!" Kim whimpered, her voice carrying a mix of remorse and nervousness. She sought refuge behind me, a subtle acknowledgment of the delicacy surrounding our recent victory. "I just didn't want to be insensitive, considering we just saved Zane and all that stuff..."

Garroth, sensing the sincerity in Kim's apology, halted in his tracks. He turned around, his eyes reflecting a warm gratitude as he looked at us. "We got him back, and that's all that matters to me."