Mr. Terrence, Terry, Valkrum

── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ───

[ Chapter 5, Page 12]
Anyone who holds significance to my little twins holds significance to me as well."

Travis's House... Author's POV; 

"Dad!" Travis's voice erupted with unbridled excitement, punctuating the air as he flung the door wide open to reveal the familiar figure of his father standing before him.

"Travis!" The name burst forth from Travis's father, a mirror of his son's exuberance, as his arms instinctively rose in a welcoming embrace.

Travis's eyes widened with disbelief, his heart racing with joy at the unexpected reunion. "I can't believe you're here, oh my gosh!" His words tumbled out in a rush, filled with a mixture of astonishment and delight. 

A fond smile playing at the corners of Terry's lips as he surveyed his surroundings. Placing his hands on his hips, he mirrored his son's excitement, his eyes twinkling with affection and warmth.

"Well, I did mention to both you and your sister before that I was going to come visit soon!" Terry chuckled heartily, the sound reverberating through the air as he glanced back at Travis. His laughter seemed to animate his entire body, causing a gentle sway as he spoke. "Besides, I was already in the city, and I figured since both you and your sister weren't too far away, here I am!" His eyes twinkled with mischief, a playful glint dancing within them.

Travis's face lit up with an infectious grin, his eyes sparkling with delight at the sight of his father. The warmth of their reunion enveloped them both as Terry stepped across the threshold, his movements filled with a sense of familiarity and comfort. With arms outstretched, Travis welcomed his father's embrace, the weight of their shared affection tangible in the air.

"I'm just so glad that you're here!" Travis exclaimed, his voice filled with genuine happiness as he basked in the presence of his dad. Anticipation bubbled within him as he imagined the excitement that would ripple through the house upon hearing the news of Terry's arrival. "Y/N is going to flip when she hears that you're here!"

As Travis reached for his phone, a sense of urgency tinged his movements. With nimble fingers, he unlocked the device, his anticipation evident in the way his hand trembled slightly. Ready to share the news with you.

"Speaking of Y/N, where's my little princess? How about this girlfriend of yours? the one that you've been telling me oh so much about!"Terry's voice rang out with affectionate anticipation, his eyes scanning the room eagerly in search of you. His excitement was palpable, a contagious energy that filled the space around him. Unbeknownst to him, you were residing with Garroth. Terry knew nothing of he had knowledge of your relationship with your childhood friend. The thought news never really came up when he had his monthly check up on you. Most of the time, your dad was a lot more interested in your career than your relationships.