I Love~Love you [Season Finale, Final Part]

Part of me had an idea of writing a small book about Reader and Garroth's College days and maybe if I felt ambitious enough I'd write about their high school years hehe, Though it was just an idea, How does that idea sound like? 

Though it was just an idea, How does that idea sound like? 

Unedited chapter

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧ ·    . 0:29 ──ㅇ────── 1:59 .   ∞ ₒ ༊*·˚.・゜゜・

Garroth's POV;

Aphmau and I swayed to the rhythm of our own joy, heedless of the curious eyes of Y/N, Aaron, and Zane perched on the crimson couch, observing our impromptu hula dance lesson. Aphmau had approached me earlier, requesting that I teach her the art of hula dancing. I couldn't have been more delighted, and I eagerly accepted the invitation.

"Oh, Aphmau, your decision to learn hula from me, even though they offer professional lessons on the ship, truly warms my heart!" I exclaimed, my hips moving fluidly to the imaginary ocean waves, mirroring the elation within me.

Aphmau laughed in sync with my movements, her own hips swaying to match my rhythm. "Who needs professional lessons when you're so passionate about it, Garroth? I'm sure you're an excellent instructor."

My heart swelled with appreciation for her words. "Thank you, Aphmau. You know, I've been contemplating opening a hula dance studio back home as I search for a job," I revealed, my voice filled with excitement as I allowed my dreams to take shape.

Aphmau gasped, her excitement evident as she clapped her hands together. "Really? Well, I suppose I'll be your first practice client, then!"

I couldn't contain my enthusiasm. "I'm absolutely thrilled! Perhaps this is my true calling," I mused, my laughter bubbling up from deep within. But then, I shifted to a more focused yet playful tone, eager to continue our dance lesson. "Alright, before we dive in, you need to feel the sway of the ocean beneath your feet." My hips continued their graceful movements, and I guided Aphmau through the steps, my voice humming like the gentle sea breeze as we immersed ourselves in the world of hula, "Feel the waves Aph, Feel the waves"

Moments later, while we continued to sway to the rhythm, Aphmau groaned in discomfort, her hand resting on her stomach. "Should I really be feeling the waves this intensely?" she inquired, a hint of queasiness evident in her voice.

I couldn't help but playfully respond, ignoring her unease, and placed my hand on my waist, striking a pose. "Gurl, do these hips ever lie?" I quipped, emphasizing the dance's passion.

However, Aphmau's complexion turned slightly green as she clutched her stomach. "It's just that... we're already sailing through the waves on this ship, and the more I 'feel the wave,' the more I'm starting to feel it in my stomach."

Determination filled my voice as I encouraged her, undeterred by her discomfort. "Good! Keep it going until you feel it erupt with passion, like a passionate volcano!"