MAID for my eyes only

˳ㅤㅤ꒰ㅤ내 눈에만 ㅤ ୨·୧ ㅤ꒱ㅤ ៸៸ ✦ ׄ ׅㅤ゚ㅤ˳

Y/N took a seat next to the weeping Kawaii-chan, offering her a comforting embrace that Kawaii-chan eagerly accepted, pulling Y/N into a tight hug. Y/N gently patted her head, soothing her with soft shushes, while Travis and Garroth observed the scene from the adjacent couch.

"Waaaaaah!" Kawaii-chan's wail continues, her distress evident. Dante emerges from his room, hurrying to the living room to investigate the source of the commotion.

"Kawaii-chan?!" Dante yells out of concern, his gaze switches to his friend Travis who was taken aback by his sudden gaze, "Travis?! What did you do to her?" 

 "I didn't do anything! Why is it my fault?!" Travis obviously offended by his words

"I saw you headed towards the ladies' house, I should've known bet—" Dante begins, striding toward the front door and glancing out the window, only to spot the burnt house from across the street. His face twists in alarm, and he rushes back to the living room, his voice laced with panic. "What happened to their house?!"

"Fire, lots of fire happened to it," Travis responds, his tone conveying the seriousness of the situation.

"How??" Dante inquires urgently, his concern evident.

"I dropped my mixtape!" Travis quips, attempting to inject a touch of humor into the tense atmosphere.

"Dope," Dante manages a brief smile, but his distress quickly takes over again. "No, seriously, what happened?!" he insists, his worry unmistakable.

Kawaii-chan sniffs, nestled next to Y/N, but eventually sits up and shifts away from the comforting embrace. She settles herself down, fidgeting with her hands while her gaze remains fixed on the floor. "Kawaii-chan left the cookies in the oven, and they caught on fire," she explains, her voice quivering as she continues, "and then, the fire went everywhere!" Tears still stream down her face as she recounts the incident. Y/N lets out a sympathetic sigh as she observes her distraught friend crying. Gently, she moves her hand to rest reassuringly behind Kawaii-chan, offering a gesture of support and comfort.

"Thankfully, the kitchen was the only part with serious damage. The rest of the house can be fixed with a little paint, and as for Kawaii-chan here, a little TLC can do wonders," Travis smirks, glancing upward. "And by that, I mean Travis's love and care," he adds with a playful grin.

Dante, Y/N, and Garroth collectively groan, their disappointment evident. "Travis," Dante shakes his head, transitioning from annoyance to amusement, "This is exactly why I'm friends with you! I'll have to remember that line!"

"I've got a million of them," Travis says with a proud grin, clearly reveling in his knack for coming up with witty remarks.

"We'll discuss that next time," Dante nods at his white-haired friend before redirecting his attention to Kawaii-chan. "Kawaii-chan, if you guys need assistance with repairing your house, I'm more than willing to help. Travis, Garroth, and Laurence feel the same way," Dante says, the other guys on the couch nodding in agreement to his offer.