My Father?

As the season is about to reach it's end, the whole purpose for this season to really reveal your "demon side" in regards of being a ValkrumI'd like to say thanks for staying up until now and supporting me in this journey as I learned from my mist...

I'd like to say thanks for staying up until now and supporting me in this journey as I learned from my mistakes and I wish to continue learning through them as much as I can to help make this story, stomach-churning with excitement and feeling!

Though this chapter might be shorter compared to others as I'm really introducing the action part of this season. I would like to put the good parts together hehe

── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ─── ── ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ───

[ Chapter 4, Page 12]

Somewhere in the unknown void... Y/N's POV; 

The truth hit me like a tidal wave, leaving me stunned and in disbelief. "That's impossible," I muttered, taking a step back. I wasn't mentally prepared to hear this revelation, especially when it came from Rose. How could it be my own father? It just didn't make sense.

It couldn't be right?

 After everything we've been through... 

My mind was flooded with memories of happy moments with my father, Travis, and me. It felt as though my thoughts were spiraling out of control, and all I wanted to do at that moment was break down and cry. The weight of this new knowledge was overwhelming, and I struggled to accept it fully.

My heart ached at the thought of what this could mean for my family. Travis had always looked up to our father, and the idea that our dad might be involved in creating potions to take control of people was unfathomable. I couldn't bear to see Travis's heartbreak if he were to learn the truth about our father.

"Why would Travis and I's dad even think about making something like this? It just seems ridiculous to me, no offense," I spoke with a sense of disbelief and uncertainty, pacing back and forth. I was torn between accepting this newfound reality and trying to protect the image of the father I knew. "He's always been so happy, and I've never seen any malicious intent in all the years I've known him. Travis really looks up to him."

I couldn't break Travis's heart. 

The thought of Travis losing faith in our father was a nightmare scenario. The mere idea of it sent my mind into a whirlwind of emotions, making it difficult to stay composed.

"Y/N, before I can explain anything further, I need you to calm down," Rose urged gently. She continued to flap her amethyst-colored wings in front of me, a calming presence in the midst of my turmoil.