First date, kinda nervous - part 3

Wow guys, thanks so much for 100 reads, I'm glad to know there are some people out there still enjoying Garroth fics hehe 

unedited chapter~

⁀➷ ✧ ˚  ·    . 0:16 ─ㅇ─────── 1:59 .   ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒

The group of friends arrived at the arcade, their eyes filled with excitement as they surveyed their surroundings. The vibrant arcade was bustling with activity, as numerous individuals immersed themselves in games, sharing laughter with friends and family. The venue boasted a diverse array of games, ranging from immersive driving simulators and exhilarating shooting games to captivating claw machines and classic pinball tables, offering a plethora of options for entertainment. 

"Here we are!" Travis exclaimed with contagious excitement, taking the lead as the group of friends entered the arcade.

Lucinda couldn't help but voice her concerns about Travis's unconventional Valentine's Date idea, her tone reflecting a mix of amusement and skepticism. "I dressed up all fancy for this?" she questioned, her eyebrows raised in playful disbelief at Travis's unique choice.

"Consider this the start of our adventure! Once we've had our fill of fun here, I've arranged reservations at the newest upscale restaurant in town," Travis announced proudly, his excitement undeterred.

Katelyn couldn't resist a playful jab at Lucinda's choice of footwear, a smirk forming on her lips. "Can't unleash your gaming prowess in heels, Lucinda?" she teased with a raised eyebrow.

Lucinda retorted, her tone laced with humor, "Well, at least I can dominate in heels, Katelyn."

Aphmau's laughter chimed in the background, adding, "Lucinda's got a point there, Katelyn."

Katelyn shot back defensively, "Oh, come on, Aphmau. You're one to talk, 'Miss I-wear-wedge-shoes-all-the-time-because-I'm-a-short-potato.'"

Aphmau wasn't one to back down, countering with a grin, "Jealous much, Katelyn? My height lets me score the best discounts, thanks to being mistaken for a kid."

As Nicole and Travis intervened, attempting to calm the escalating banter, Y/N's enthusiasm couldn't be contained any longer. She found herself drawn to the claw machines, her excitement undeniable. Garroth, who was holding her hand, noticed her sudden movement, his curiosity piqued as he shifted his attention from their friends to her.

Garroth's POV; 

Observing Y/N's gradual tremble of excitement, my gaze followed the direction of her intense focus, which led me to the claw machines. A soft smile tugged at my lips, and I gave her a gentle nudge to catch her attention. "What's caught your interest?" I inquired in a hushed tone as she turned her gaze toward me.