The Lycan Siblings

Hello readers, I'd like to announce that FCU should be ready soon enough with the first chapter!

I'm still working on its cover but for now, it's good enough

unedited chapter

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ₍ᐢ . ̫.ᐢ₎♡₍ᐢ. ̫ .⑅ᐢ₎ ꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

After a long journey, we finally arrived at the infamous Olive Garden. I stood beside Garroth, and as we looked up at the restaurant, a sense of déjà vu washed over us, making everyone quite uncomfortable.

"Does anyone else feel like they've been here before?" Garroth vocalized our collective thoughts, and several of us nodded in agreement.

"Very much so," Aaron chimed in, his uneasiness evident in his voice as he nervously rubbed his arms.

"Don't remind me," Zane scoffed. The last time we had been to Olive Garden, Zane and Aphmau had to pretend to be a couple to appease Zianna. It was also one of the first times Garroth and I had pretended to be a couple, and it was the event where I had unintentionally confessed my feelings for him in front of everyone. Reflecting on that day brought a mix of unease and nostalgia.

"Are you guys sure it's a good idea to meet your mom right now?" Laurence questioned, capturing the attention of both Zane and Garroth. "It was nice of her to invite us, but it feels kind of strange, doesn't it?"

"I understand what you mean, It seems like it might turn into a formal business meeting, and we could end up feeling like we're intruding" I chimed in, attempting to articulate Laurence's sentiment. He nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, exactly like that. Thanks, Y/N," Laurence said with a grateful smile, giving me a thumbs-up. I couldn't help but worry that the word "weird" might be misinterpreted. I didn't want people to jump to negative conclusions about the situation.

"Well, you clearly don't know our mother," Zane began, drawing everyone's attention. "Our mom and dad work together. She handles all the relations, and he manages the company. She wouldn't just invite us to 'hang around.' It's possible that the girl we're about to meet might enjoy our type of company." Zane's explanation made a lot of sense, and his knowledge of his family's business was never wrong. He truly resembled the serious side of their dad.