A-con and the deal [Season Finale, PT 2]

Hi readers :D,

Hi readers :D,

Starting today, although I have a strong inclination to provide daily updates, I've decided to seize the opportunity to enjoy Fridays and Sundays as days off. These particular workdays have become sources of significant stress, and I believe it would be beneficial to take a breather upon returning home. This way, I can allocate time to engage in other aspects of my life that I wish to catch up on. Hehe, just a little personal indulgence! On with the story!

I'm going to do my best  winging the whole story, keeping in mind that Garroth and Laurence were absent due to a "Pokémon competition." I'll try to incorporate the details I've researched about the competition during the 2016 conventions, but if I don't manage to include them seamlessly, it means my research might not have been as fruitful as I hoped.

Unedited chapter~

⁀➷ ✧ ˚  ·    . 0:18 ─ㅇ─────── 1:59 .   ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒

[ Because Garroth's favorite video game series is "The Legend of Zelda" your cosplay for the first day will be the lovely Princess Zelda herself  ]

In the hotel room, a lively scene unfolded as everyone gathered, adorned in their stunning costumes and cosplays. Kawaii-chan's infectious enthusiasm filled the air as she bounced around with excitement. "It's finally here, the first day! Kawaii-chan can hardly contain herself!" Her squeal grabbed everyone's attention, momentarily halting their conversations.

Garroth, dressed as Link and coincidentally matching Y/N's cosplay, reflexively covered his ear in response to Kawaii-chan's exuberance. This prompted a chuckle from Y/N, who was seated behind him on one of the beds. "One of these days, Kawaii-chan's enthusiasm might actually shatter my eardrums!" Garroth grumbled inwardly.

"You'd think this was our very first convention," Dante remarked, reminiscing about the numerous events they had attended together, all featuring Kawaii-chan's unabashed excitement. "Remember, she's always like this."

"Katelyn-sama, do you have plans to join Kawaii-chan in the Pata-Pata dance this year?" Kawaii-chan inquired of Katelyn, who stood beside Nicole, unperturbed by the earlier comments. Katelyn's response was an exasperated 'No.'