9

Me: we need to pee.

Friend: well that's ominous.

Math teacher: *motions at the smartboard* y'know, ghost stuff.

Friend: *walks up to dude who looks like ranboo* You look like Ranboo.

Dude who looks like Ranboo: Yes, I know.

Girl: what's number 2?

other girl: *gives answer*

Meanwhile me, who had already finished the whole page: *casually stabbing my eraser with my pencil and then my earring*

Friend: yEs mOthEr

Kid that sits next to me in science: *stuffs a pencil into his puffy fluffy hair*

ok MAD TIME NOW

my science teacher doesn't let us rest our heads on the table because it's not "active learning", but my version of "active learning" is resting my head on the table because otherwise I will just zone out (yes I'm weird.)

I WAS LOWKEY ALMOST FALLING ASLEEP, OK

and there's this girl WHO LITERALLY PAYS ATTENTION LESS THAN I DO  (then again this was review for me.)

the question: ______ air meets warm air to create a cold front.

WELL HECK IT'S COLD AIR BECAUSE WARM AIR + WARM AIR = AIR. WTF DID YOU THINK IT WAS????

LOGIC

and they just HAD to kill Jason off in the burning maze like WHY

i mean I GUESS it's interesting BUT WTF HAPPENED TO PLOT ARMOR????

and Harry Potter is lowkey a dumbass. bro has the observation skills of a brick wall. like couldn't he have used the Marauder's Map to see if Sirius was in Hogwarts??? instead bro sneaks off to butterbeer w/o parent/guardian permission.

still Aunt Marge is a bitch.

and what's up with Slytherin stigma like CHILL IT'S A FUCKING HOUSE