Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Last night I had a dream

So basically me, my brother, Enemy 1, his sister, and his brother (he doesn't have a brother irl) were at the movies, and we were trying to break as much glass as possible.

Then a giant kraken-harpy, named Avodendron, showed up. (If you ask me, he looked more like a giant purple whale.

Anyway, then Enemy 1's sister and I went outside or something into a savannah and came back.

We left the movies and then I saw my OC Phoenix being comforted by Satan from Obey Me. Lucifer then jumped in and was like "omg is that a giant kraken-harpy?? Let's go beat him up!"

And they beat up Avodendron, but then they realized he was a good guy and they flew up up and through the movie theater's glass ceiling, and then Avodendron turned into a red harpy.

Then there was this girl who jumped into the weird aquarium and the giant purple kraken tried to eat her, but Phoenix got her out in time.

Then this random ass white girl tried to roast me by saying something?? That I was a mommy or something??? And then Beast Boy from Teen Titans Go made a pun?

So I decided to walk home (for some reason my brother, Enemy 1, and his siblings were gone), and at the road crossing was Friend 1 and his friend. So we crossed the street and I asked Friend 1 if he knew how to get to my house, so he said to turn at American Way or smth like that. So I asked "really, that's it?" And he said "yeah."

So I walked past a bus stop and went into a shelter? Kind of like a visitor center but for people walking down the street

I asked the lady there if there was a bathroom, and then I asked her for some pads because apparently my period was going to start soon

She said yeah so I took a shower and put the pad on and stuff 

Then Beast Boy popped up and I understood the pun

Then that entire scene, from Avodendron getting beaten up, repeated like 2 times and then I woke up.

Ok we went to the mall and went into LEGO and then Pop Mart and then we went home

At the mall there was a giant Christmas tree and I saw 2 children in sparkly clothing filming a tiktok dance (they weren't very good tbh)

Then there was this kid beating up his balloon animal (a reindeer) so it floated away from him

Bro was crying

Then one of his balloon frog's legs got ripped off and he started crying

It rained today