october 3, 2023

I probably had a stomach ache yesterday because I ate 7 packs of Welch's Fruit Snacks (not all the flavors though orange and peach are the good ones), 7 chocolate wafers, 1 piece of chocolate, and a stack of breath mints with a bowl of coffee jelly with 3-4 hours of YouTube.

so for some reason i woke up at 3:25 am and couldn't go back to sleep so rn i'm going on 2 hours less of sleep than i usually get

anyway in watercolor i got this cool thing because i could do this other thing Frind 1 wnated me to do.

then i listened to asmr

like the video above but like why bro gotta carESS the spooon??

then Friend 1 bribed me with relaxing games (Triple A and Feelsy) so that he could draw buff spongebob (?)

Friend 1: Is this your life now? Listening to asmr and playing relaxing games??

Also Friend 1: No more Feelsy you'll get addicited

the science field trip sounds so gross though i'd rather just have school

also 2 of our 3 scientific guppies died and they're just being corpses at the bottom of the tank.

probably of starvation because my science teacher doesn't feed them because "they can just eat the plants"

the fish ate all the plants there's like 0.1 of a plant left.

you're supposed to feed guppies like twice a day right?

also my science teacher is wrong tape is worse than glue stick because even if you can't recycle the stick (made of multiple types of plastics), the glue itself is still kinda sorta biodegradable.