𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛

fancy text yay

we made cinnamon rolls but we won't bake them till thursday

at recess i was deeply offended by a girl who thought i was a boy.

like come on just because i have short hair (like it's not even that short, it's just a chin-length bob) and wear sweats doesn't mean i'm a boy.

Bestie 1 says it's because i wear "masculine" clothing but like it's cold outside and i'm not going to wear thin-ass leggings because it's too cold for them and i don't own thin-ass leggings.

it's the same girl that said "yes we did" when i said we didn't do the erosion part of the watershed walk.

Let's call her Annoying Girl 1.

Frenemy 1 has this jacket that you can take the hood off so he took the hood off, tied the jacket around his waist, and then wore the hood like some goofy hat.

then this other dude, let's call him Frenemy 2, was forced out of business by teachers (he sold candy), so he gave candy out for free and then he ran out of candy, so Annoying Girl 1 chased him with a bat to try to get candy from him (idk my school is goofy)

then this other girl that i'm sorta friends with (let's call her Acquaintance 1) was just giggling maniacally as we came in from recess. (yeah we have recess because it "helps our learning" or whatever. personally i'd rather have a free period to talk with your friends because rn everyone is separated by teams.)

anyway remember that now. (the giggling part.)

apparently Frenemy 1 consumes 3,000 calories a day (idk if that's true.) He eats like 3 school lunches a day, and he says he has 6 and 1/2 bowls of rice for dinner.

SOMEHOW BRO IS STILL BUILT LIKE A STICK BUG.

One of my friends: When you stand in front of your house, children run away screaming because you look like a SKELETON!

Frenemy 1: Wow I'm actually becoming Sans

Me: No way you're too tall, you'd be Papyrus

Frenemy 1: No way, Papyrus always wears this goofy costume

Me: Exactly

Actual photo of Frenemy 1

then science was goofy as ever and we had to literally redo a whole page of notes because apparently the old one wasn't good enough. 

the science teacher told us to rip out the old notes but like i wrote more notes in after that, so then i'd just have this goofy ah blank page.

another thing that mad me AMGRY was that Science Teacher said that southeastern (insert US state) drained into [Watershed 1], but then her own slideshow said it was [Watershed 2], and then when she did her notes she put in [Watershed 2] like PLEASE make up your mind.

also we had to do another ridiculous assignment where we found 1 native plant and 1 native animal and put 5 facts about them.

in history we did this partner assignment and the boys kicked me out of my seat so i had to sit somewhere else.

then this one boy from my elementary school was talking to Acquaintance 1 about her maniacal giggling. let's call him AA Sports Child 1. (AA stands for Advanced Academics)

AA Sports Child 1: Why are you giggling so much? Doesn't that give you collapsed lungs??

Acquaintance 1: *maniacal giggling*

Random child: Doesn't laughing burn calories??

now i'm imagining her getting in her 60 minutes of exercise by laughing.

then AA Sports Child 1 dropped my pencil case so this annoying dude said "Hey [insert my name here], [AA Sports Child 1] dropped your stuff! Kick him in the shins!"

apparently i am known by the AA students of my elementary school to kick shins.

AA Sports Child 1: Please don't kick my shins, they're the second most sensitive area of my body!!!

yeah idk either

we had to do this hyperdoc which i still don't know is so uhm yeah