I complain about things that probably aren't that bad

Hey guys, it's yo girl, and here I am with another episode of... ME COMPLAINING ABOUT MY SCIENCE TEACHER!!

But first, let's complain about other things first!!!!!!

Luckily, today something GOOD happened! We made cinnamon rolls, and they were ok except that the cream cheese frosting was kinda... weird and now my hair smells like it ew.

Now let's complain about our "Team Designation", or basically a super glow-down of a study hall.

It's literally so stupid.

First we have to do a goofy ah lesson about HOW TO STAY ORGANIZED!! and HOW TO CHECK YOUR NOTIFICATIONS!!

Except HOW TO CHECK YOUR NOTIFICATIONS!! is completely useless because my SCIENCE TEACHER just HAS to post stuff in the "updates" tab of the site my school uses, which means that I DON'T GET ANY NOTIFICATIONS. 

"oH, jUsT tUrN oN aLL of yOur nOtiFicAtioNS!!" <== That's you. That's what you sound like.

NO. I have ALL of my notifs turned on, so that I get a fricking email each time a student replies to a question the library course posted, but NOPE, I DON'T get a notif whenever my SCIENCE TEACHER posts a stupid, ultra useless edition TM study guide.

We literally waste the first 45 minutes of the period doing a goofy lesson that we already know, and then we spend the rest going to a teacher to finish up work or something. And once you're there, YOU HAVE TO STAY THERE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE PERIOND. THAT'S SO STUPID. What if you need to make up a test? What if you have to make up two tests? Because of my school's A/B day system, we only have this goofy study hall every two days. Also we have to fill out a stupid online appointment hall pass and get it approved by a teacher.

At the very least, they should let people go to another class they have to make up work for when they're done with the one they first went on.

BUT THEY COULD JUST GET RID OF THE FIRST 45 MINUTES WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT SERVICE HOURS ARE WITHOUT TELLING US HOW TO GET THEM.

Apparently, 6th grade is supposed to get 5 hours of service hours, but they never told us that when we were in 6th grade, so like how are we supposed to GET THOSE SERVICE HOURS, hmm???????????

Some girl was blasting Taylor Swift's Blank Space (personally, I prefer Technoblade's Blitz Survival Games.) Blank Space is like the blandest song I've ever heard.

The teacher goes "Put away your computers!!" but like she never cares if any of the *prettier* girls are on their computers.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled complaints about my science teacher!

Okay, my science teacher.

She's that kind of bland teacher that just sits behind her desk, going through a slideshow, reading through it, and elongating her words just to make it sound interesting.

20% of the time, she doesn't even read the slide out loud for us, and makes us read it ourselves.

It seems like she doesn't understand that SOME of us (aka me) have below-average (aka horrible) vision with glasses that aren't that great. Even worse that I sit in the back corner of the classroom.

Maybe our English teacher assumes that having glasses gives you superhuman vision, but at least when we're checking our homework she lets us sit in the front if we can't see from the back.

She doesn't even let us drink water, because of chemicals or whatever, and then she's like "oh don't worry, you can make it an hour and a half without water, you'll be fine."