18

band is the highlight of every other day ngl

gal in math: *her handwriting is so bad she can't even tell what numbers she wrote*

no but like my friend said this other gal didn't know where africa was and had to ask her friend like cmon this is review like did yall not learn abt the continents and oceans in kindergarten or nah?

Band teacher: no no no no nO 

Band teacher: *chucks dry erase marker in direction of trash can and misses*

Band teacher: close enough.

Band teacher: No one's passed out in band.

Band teacher: *quietly* Yet.

Band teacher: Trumpets, stop faking and start reading notes.

Band teacher: Right now we sound like we're fighting for our lives

Band teacher: well uh "Mr [insert name], we didn't sign up for Advanced Counting, we signed up for band!" well tough, you're going to do counting.

Band teacher: Someone in the middle there thinks it's clapping time.

Band teacher: in my other classes, the clappers not resting are the wimpy clappers.

Band teacher: in this class, you're making big glorious mistakes.

Band teacher: "oh everyone stopped clapping? well I like clapping so much i won't stoP!"

Band teacher: snares!

Child playing snares: WAIT WAIT

Band teacher: I said snAREs! Don't go "wait wait"!

Band teacher: we're also testing if you can count to eight.

Band teacher: Trombones can't even slur properly and they still know to shorten the second note.

Band teacher: Why are my trombones able to shorten the second not while they're not even supposed to be able to know what's going on?

Band teacher: So either you can't count to two or you're not paying attention, and neither is a good option.

actually though my band teacher and my history teacher are the funniest

and also the children

can't forget the children