36

PE was dumb we had to run a mile disgusting

Me: *pulls child's flag belt*

Child: You cAn't do THAt, i wasn't holding a bALL!!

Me: We can pull your flag at any time as long as you're on our side!! You should actually listen! USe your ears!!!!

i should've told him something else though

like "if you're such a goddamn sports fanatic, why do you never listen to the teacher when she explains things?? You goddamn dumbass."

anyway band was average

we had some random fire drill though

Band teacher: Onto the grass, you don't want to get run over by a fire truck.

Band teacher: In a math test, you don't want to cheat off the person who always gets the wrong answer. You want to cheat off the person with the right answers.

Band teacher: Don't cheat. Cheating is bad.

Band teacher: But right now they don't even look like 2 + 2 = 4. Right now they look like sheep + yellow = cheese.

Band teacher: Clarinets, you're all like "if I play too loudly, I'll squeak." I don't care. Flutes, if you play loudly, people will actually hear you. Yes, we want to be able to hear you.

Band teacher: I want a video, not an audio recording. Not that I think you'll cheat. Don't hire a professional to do your test for you. Just give me money and I'll play it for you.

Band teacher: You just set your head on fire and are running around in circles.

Friend: Is that my dad?

Friend: Oh that's not my father. It's some ripoff.

Random bus child: The Ku Klux Klan??

Random bus child: They spelled "clan" wrong.