47

No Red Ink is hysterical lmao-

*Insert friend name* wonders if watching The Lion King every day can be considered a hobby.

Mickey Mouse wrote another line of his poem Paul Bunyan for his teacher.

Preparing for his road trip, Lucius Malfoy bought the audiobook version of The Giving Tree.

(woah no way guys Lucius Malfoy the Death Eater listens to The Giving Tree omg guys no way-)

Nobita Nobi went with Mr. Reyes (??) to the soccer match, although they cheered for different teams.

If Ronald Chandler Sr. (??) enters the race, Bill Nye the Science Guy probably will not come in first place. 

(bro come on he's a scientist not a track member)

Mr. Beast can play "Hakuna Matata" on the piano.

(guys no way omg mr beast can play hakuna matata?!)

Stuart the Minion found a new constellation and named it after Lamar Jones Jr. (??), who taught him how to use a telescope.

(bro teach him how yall just gotta look through the telescope it's not hard)

As long as Miss Klyce (??) is visiting, Mickey Mouse should ask for feedback on his collection of short stories.

(it sounds like he's a wattpad author lmao)

As long as Ms. Rosenburg (??) is in charge of the city parks, Twilight Sparkle and her friends won't be allowed to skateboard there.

(omg slayy queen)

Ginny Weasley tried not to disturb Dad when practicing her tuba.

(yall can afford a tuba?? i didn't know hogwarts had a band)

Since Grandma friended Silena Beauregard on Facebook, the two of them have planned more activities together.

(I feel like they're just both in Elysium and are casually scheduling barbecues as Apollo/Lester Papadopoulos sobs. Jason would randomly pop up and go "hey guys how's it going")

Waving goodbye to Mabel Pines, the actor and his grandma began their long hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

Expecting a small celebration, my grandma was surprised by all the clowns at (insert friend name)'s birthday party.

Sirius Black couldn't wait for the annual fishing trip at Uncle Boo Boo's lake house.

(ngl I don't think the Blacks would name a child Boo Boo)

My sister told Dad that she wanted to join Harry Potter's jazz band.

(J.K. Rowling should be taking notes - a Harry Potter jazz band would tOTaLLy be a big hit)