october 30, 2023 - why i dislike my science teacher and the best snack

ok so in FACS we had a substitute so we had to do this stupid assignment

then rock time was stupid too

and science is just as stupid

so we got the reviews for our presentation that our classmates gave us

this girl at my table for some reason didn't let us look at the review from one of the other science teachers, the one that facilitates DnD.

it was super weird when I looked at it he gave us a good review except for the "references field trip" which he gave us a 4/5 so yeah

bro this is so stupid apparently the teacher can't even tell the difference between my name and some other dude's name (written)

so because the review was for the entire table and the review pages were double-sided so we had to share with the other group on the other side, obviously there will be talking, especially because the teacher is screwing up my name and the other kid's name.

and then she goes and says "that's one minute after class. you can redeem it back if you're quiet or you might have to stay longer."

and so everyone was more quiet talking and she still walks around shushing everyone like 

1st of all, ma'am, we're not even that loud. you're giving out the reviews that other students gave us, OBVIOUSLY there will be talking.

2nd of all, I know for a fact there's at least one kid with 7th period band or orchestra in this class (cough Enemy 1), and it's not fair to make the entire class stay behind for something that one kid did, and I'm not sure if she's even allowed to take away our passing time.

at the end of the class, she told us everything that we were going to do last class, and every time we thought she was done we started talking again, cuz hello the class is over, and she goes "you know, you're just taking away your own time."

WELL GUESS WHAT. YOU COULD'VE TOLD US EVERYTHING BEFORE THE BELL RANG. I UNDERSTAND IF YOU WANT TO FINISH A SENTENCE WHEN THE BELL RINGS, BUT YOU CAN'T JUST WAIT UNTIL THE BELL RINGS AND TAKE AWAY 2 MINUTES OF OUR TIME TO TELL US THAT WE'RE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING NEXT WEEK. and SHE WAS ON HER COMPUTER, SHE COULD SEE WHAT TIME IT WAS.

UGH

and when she changed the seating chart, she put Bestie 1 diagonal from me for like 3 seconds and then she goes "actually,  I want you over here."

THEN WHY DID SHE WRITE IT DOWN IN HER SEATING PLAN IN THE FIRST PLACE??? DID SHE SEE HOW EXCITED WE WERE AND YEETED MY FRIEND AWAY??

and there's the annoying children that do none of the work. i think she should've put all of them in the same table group(s) and see how they do on the next group project.

history was ok I got 100% on the multiple choice questions but the history teacher didn't grade the short paragraph yet.

so the test thing, when you start a test and click out of the tab, it locks you out until a teacher unlocks you, right? sometimes you accidentally click out (which is why i put on f11 when i do it.)

the science teacher always goes "if you get locked out, i'm not unlocking you, because you should've stayed on the testing tab." LIKE HUH?? WHAT IF SOME CHILD ACCIDENTALLY CLICKS ON THE CALENDAR?

the history teacher on the other hand says "if you get locked out, i'll unlock you, it's not a big deal."

EVEN THE ENGLISH TEACHER IS CHILL ABOUT IT. IS IT JUST THE SCIENCE TEACHER??

anyway tortilla chips with parmesan cheese is S-tier and I love it.