science presentation day ew

anyway before we get there, we made spaghetti in FACS

rock time (study hall) 3-inch binder kid and i went to the library except we already finished everything so i just did my paragraphs (75% of projectal grade).

so already i've wasted 2 of my "study hall"s on this goofy ah project with one of the girls and 3-inch binder kid, but that one girl who did nothing didn't show up.

for some reason on the presentation they put my name last so i changed it up so one of the girls (the one who did like 75% of the presentation) first, then 3-inch binder kid, then me, then that goofy girl because she did nothing and deserves to have her name last. (let's call her Freeloader 1)

then we did the goofy ah presentation.

apparently our science teacher changed her mind and decided that never mind, we ARE allowed to have a script.

SHE'S LITERALLY SO INCONSISTENT, even my mom who went to watch some classes present criticized our science teacher for her inconsistency (after complaining about children who didn't look up from the script and the other ladies that said "wow so good").

like, first our science teacher says that my friend's group can have a script, then nope, we can have an outline but not a script, AND 3 MINUTES BEFORE WE STARTED PRESENTING DECIDED THAT WE CAN HAVE A SCRIPT.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

i feel so bad for Bestie 1, she did like all the work and printed the script at 12:09 am, just to have it ruined by to dumbass dudes whose voices are so monotone that I could barely make out their words, much less punctuation.

then when they finished the two girls at my table cheered for Annoying Girl 1 (idk if i've had an annoying girl before in this story, so let's call her that.)

it's so stupid, last science class our teacher promised that we would have the entire period to work on the project, and then proceeded to waste 40 minutes of OUR time.

we could get 10 more minutes of work time if she just omitted the dumb attendance questions.

also, half of my research was for NOTHING. i spent 30 minutes calculating the area of the stupid ass parking lot for NOTHING. 

i also spent like an hour adding the canva animations to the elements of the presentation just for my group members to delete each one because apparently the teacher had said that no animations were allowed.

ALL OF THIS COULD'VE BEEN EASIER IF SHE'D JUST TOLD US EVERYTHING AHEAD OF TIME.

then we had history. yesterday on discord i spent like 15 minutes arguing that that annoying shit that sits across from me in history. he says that i have no proof that his feet were in MY SPACE, but  he has proof from his friend who apparently recorded a video on his smart watch (which we're not supposed to do).

he's so stupid, he put his feet under my desk and said "see they're not in your space."

BRO KICKED ME AND WHEN I KICKED HIM BACK HE WENT "can't you just relax?"

and yall remember Annoying Girl 1 with her 7 different accents mixed with nasal stereotypical popular high school girl??

when we were studying for the quiz, she sat in my seat (which i'm ok with, it's studying time), but then the teacher went up to his podium (which means we should go back to our seats), I stared intensely at her until she looked at me and went "hi" in a super duper nasal voice.

then i asked if i could have my seat back, and she gave a dramatic sigh and said "i guess." then the little shit that sits across from me said "you could've just sat in her seat."

ughghhghghg i hate all of them.

d&d was fun though. First session Frenemy 1 used his female character to charm one of the guards and then proceeded to ruin the entire campaign by causing damage to all of us with his thunderwave and then trying 3-sword style just to stab himself in the mouth.

this new girl spent the entire time rolling for random ass things, but she had 16 plus 3 charisma so she rizzed up one of the guards

Frenemy 1: No don't stab them, one of them is Charmed and the other one is a huge simp!!

then we ended up fighting MrBeast but in dragon form, and Friend 1 (the DM) said that we could do a pvp if we each made a level 10 character

my level 10 blue dragonborn ranger/druid character Ashley Davidson has 69 health lmao

my other characters:

my level 4 green dragonborn druid character Candice Shutup is for session 1, and my level 2 copper dragonborn druid character Jessica Waffleborne is for Session 2.

session 2 we went into an inn and i asked random NPCs for money, but instead they gave me their backstory, so then we went on an orc hunt.