55. Night Time Talk

As Gianluca was speaking to Christian outside the room where Rose and Dean were, there was shouting "Let me through... I need to go in..."

Gianluca raised an eyebrow "Is that Lorcan's voice?"

Christian nodded. "It sure sounds like him..." He then walked away towards the mansion's door. Christian stepped outside and saw some of his loyal guards telling Lorcan to leave and not disturb Christian at the mansion at this late hour. Christian shouted "Its ok. He can come in..." He then walked inside where Gianluca was waiting and looking at him with questioning eyes "What's going on?"

Christian shrugged "I dont know... I bet its not good news... Lorcan was supposed to watch out for threats nearby..."

Lorcan ran inside and stood in front of Christian. He seemed out of breath almost "He is here... Your grandfather is here..."

Christian asked "My grandfather? Which one?" He assumed it was his Grandpa Armstrong since his grandpa Kavannagh was away with no news of when he was returning.'

Lorcan said "Mr Kavannagh is here..."

Christian gasped "What? Are you sure? Why haven't I been informed?"

Lorcan nodded "Yes... He has returned... He stopped by somewhere for business on his way home... His personnel are a few blocks away right now... I think one of the underbosses told him there is a Bianchi here... Thats why he has cut his business enragement tonight that was located nearby very short and he is coming here now instead of hours later..."

Gianluca paled "Not good. This is not good... I have to take Rose out of here... Now..." He then walked inside the room.

Christian ran his hands in his hair and said "Thank you Lorcan.... Disappear. Ok. I have no idea what mood he would be in if he finds out I am helping a Bianchi..."

Lorcan asked urgently "Can I help?"

Christian said "You have done enough.... I take it from here... Leave..."

Lorcan did not move.

Christian said firmly "Leave. Thats an order...."

Lorcan felt defeated and walked away. What the boss said was law. There was no argument about it and Loracn knew that.

Christian walked inside the room where there was some arguments heard and saw Dean standing up blocking Gianluca from getting to Rose's seated form. Dean shook his head "I need more time... More time... This might be the last time I see Rose alone..."

Gianluca shook his head "You are mental. You truly are mad... Havent you heard a word I have said? His grandpa would skin her alive if he catches her here... I need to take her to safety..."

Christian said "Dean. Gianluca is right... You will see Rose at the party... I promise..."

Dean looked at Christian "Your grandpa has allowed a joint dance with all these Irish and Italian Schools... Why wouldn't he tolerate Rose here?"

Christian said "Haven't you met my grandpa before Dean? I think you have... You know his rules... That dance party is on not on Kavannagh territory and its for business reasons... not for diplomacy reasons... I am sure about that... This is Kavannagh territory... My grandpa can kill her here... She has trespassed. Your love for her wont save her... Gianluca would take her to safety... You can see her at the party..."

Dean turned to Gianluca "Can I come with you in the car?"

Gianluca said "You can... Until we get close to the last blocks that belongs to the Kavannaghs... Then you will get off... My driver is loyal to me only and wont tell anyone he has seen you.... But I cant guarantee who will or wont see you after we leave the Kavannagh territory..."