Chapter 1

"Fiiiiitttzz!!" A very irritating voice called out to Fitz.
Fitz hung his head low, trying to ignore the male who called to him. All Fitz wanted to do was to get to class on time.
Fitz groaned in defeat as he felt Keefe's arm wrap around his shoulder and pull him closer.

"What is it?" Fitz asked unamused, looking at the blonde who had a mischievous grin on his face.
"Oh Fitzy-poo! I just had the best idea in the world on how to prank Bangs Boy!" Keefe exclaimed.
Fitz scowled at the nickname Keefe had called him.
"What have you thought of now?" Fitz questioned, shrugging Keefe's arm off his shoulder.

Keefe stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked alongside the male.
"Wellll... I was just walking to classss..."Keefe began.
"You were walking to class? Woowww." Fitz stated, looking unimpressed.
Keefe shot a glare at Fitz, to which Fitz grinned.
"Anyways! I noticed this girl slipping a note with a heart and some chocolate in some guy's locker!" Keefe said.

Fitz raised an eyebrow at the blonde, "and this helped you with an idea to prank Tam, how?"
"Well, Tam doesn't get a lot of attention from the girls." Keefe stated. "So, I was just thinking I could write some love letters to him."
Fitz stared at Keefe blankly.
"You... you have a crush on Tam Song?" Fitz questioned, blinking rapidly.
"Ewww! Noo!" Keefe exclaimed in disgust. "Blegh! I'm not into guys! Especially not Bangs Boy!"

Fitz sighed, shaking his head slightly.
"Okay? So you'd write love letters to him because...?" Fitz looked at Keefe, wanting him to explain.
Keefe smiled. "Well Fitzy-poo-!"
"Please stop calling me that."
"... Well Fitzy-poo! I just think it'd be funny for Tam to get a love letter from a 'secret admirer' and actually think someone likes him!" Keefe said.
Fitz hummed in response.

"Yeah, uh are you sure you wanna mess with someone's feelings like that?" Fitz asked. "I mean... as an empath, shouldn't you be more empathetic?"
"Oh relax! Bangs Boy will probably just chuck it away and think it's a joke anyways!" Keefe huffed, rolling his eyes.
Fitz stared at Keefe for a moment.

"Whether I approve of this prank or not, you're still gonna do it, aren't you?" Fitz questioned.
Keefe nodded happily. Fitz let out a heavy sigh.
"Oh whatever, do what you want. Just don't involve me in this." Fitz said.
"Boo! You're such a party-pooper Fitzy-poo!" Keefe wailed, ruffling Fitz's perfect hair.
Fitz scowled as he began to run his fingers through his hair to fix it.

Fitz and Keefe made it outside to the classroom.
Keefe patted Fitz's shoulder.
"Welp! Have fun in class!" Keefe exclaimed, walking off.
"Where are you going?" Fitz huffed, looking at Keefe.
Keefe turned around and began to walk backwards.
"To write a love letter to lovely Bangs Boy!" Keefe exclaimed with a grin.
Fitz rolled his eyes and ignored the male as he entered the classroom.

Keefe truly thought this was a genius prank.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 515