Bonus Chapter #3

This takes place after the ending of the fanfic, Keefe and Tam live together and Keefe sends Tam to places of their past with letters to reveal where Keefe is 'hiding'.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tam's face scrunched up as he smelled pancakes and he grumbled as his eyes fluttered opened, the sun shining in his face. Tam sat up and he looked over to see the blinds open, and no sign of his boyfriend next to him, but instead Tam seen a tray on the bedside drawer with a plate of pancakes, some tea which seemed to still be hot, and a small note.

Tam furrowed his eyebrows, unsure what Keefe had done this time. Tam shuffled over and he picked up the tray, setting it down on his lap. Instead of using the fork and knife on the plate, he used his hands to pick up a pancake and he took a bite into it as he used his other hand to open up the note.

'Dear Tam,
                      heheh, it's been a while since I've written you a note, or a letter, so this is fun.
You're probably wondering why I'm not in bed, why I made breakfast and tea for you, and why there's even a note.  Well, that's a surprise! 

I would end it like that but I need to give you a hint and you'd literally kill me as soon as you'd find me for being so vague...and I don't want you to murder me...
Anyway! Eat up, finish your breakfast, drink your tea, take your time, I do not mind. You'll find your next clue at Foxfire, at a place where you'd find these sort of letters. 

(Don't worry, you don't have to break in anywhere, I somehow convinced Magnate Leto to let you come in for a quick 5-10 minutes so I could do this!)

Sincerely,                                                                                                           
                    your boyfriend who you love very much, Keefe <3'

Tam stared at the note and he wasn't sure if he should be scared about this or look forward to whatever Keefe had planned. But right now, he was going to finish eating his breakfast that Keefe made with love and drink the tea, which Tam hoped Keefe made it the way he liked it.

*****

"I'm sorry that you're here on a weekend just to let me in." Tam said, apologising to Magnate Leto.
"It's fine, Tam." Magnate Leto smiled at Tam as he opened the door.
"Come in, Keefe swung by earlier and did what he had to do. I'll stay out here, let me know once you've found what you needed to find."
Tam smiled and he walked in as Magnate Leto held the door open for him.
Tam fiddled with his cape as he walked through Foxfire. He looked at all the lockers and tried to find his old one.

He couldn't believe that Keefe was, probably, using his job as a Mentor here as an advantage to be, what Tam hoped, romantic.
Tam stopped in his tracks as he seen a note taped up on a locker and Tam faced the locker. The memories of opening his locker and finding letters in it came flooding back and Tam couldn't help but smile as he went towards the locker and took the piece of paper off of it.
Tam opened up the folded paper and seen cringey doodles that Keefe used to draw on the borders of those cringey/sweet letters he used to write.

'Dear Tam, 
                      All of these notes (letters? Is it the same thing?) are going to start the way I always used to start them. I decided to be a bit more creative with this one since...well...this locker and my letters were the start of our, at first but not anymore, rocky relationship.