Chapter 11

Keefe tapped his pencil against the blank piece of paper in his sketchbook.
He had nothing.
He officially had art block, an artist's worst fear.

Keefe groaned as he banged his head against the tree he leaned against. He looked up at the sky.
The sun would set soon, it was turning pink and orangey.
Keefe frowned.

He hated this whole thing.
Not just his art block, the thing with Tam.
Why did he think Biana would write him love letters? Yeah, Keefe had been borrowing stuff from Biana but that doesn't mean it was Biana who was writing them!
Keefe was pissed off.

But he also felt... slightly bad. Seeing Tam practically being rejected like that. Keefe didn't like it.

Keefe glanced back at the blank piece of paper.
Keefe gulped as his mind was now filled with Tam. Mostly of Tam smiling, especially at him or because of something Keefe had said.
Keefe's hand began to move at it's own will, sketching out a base.

He was going to give Tam this drawing.
Perhaps Tam would then realize that, no offence to Biana but, she couldn't have written him the letters as she has no artistic ability.

~~~~~

"You haven't wrote any letters to Tam...?"

Linh stared at Biana intensely.
"No." Biana stated, staring back at Linh.
"I needed to tell you, so you could let Tam know. BUT I know who has been writing the letters."
"Well, who is it-?" Linh began.
"I'm not saying that." Biana said.
Linh pouted. "Awh what?"
"Look... I just, have a plan. If you're willing to talk to Tam about it when you get back to Solreef." Biana said.
Linh sighed as she looked down at the floor.

"I feel like a fool for getting Tam's hopes up." Linh said.
Biana gently rested her hand over Linh's.
"Ah, he'll be fine. He'll realize that me and him would have never worked out anyway." Biana shrugged.
Linh hummed, still looking ashamed.

Biana slightly frowned.

"How about we... pin Fitz to the ground and put some make-up on him?"
"What about your plan-?"
"Eh, I'll tell you it after we harass Fitz."

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 362

A/N: let's be honest, Biana has definitely once or twice forced Fitz to let her give him a makeover. Or she'd do it while he's asleep.