Chapter 3

"Seriously? You gave him another letter?" Fitz huffed, looking at Keefe.
Fitz got out the books from his locker.
Keefe hummed and nodded.
"Yep." Keefe said, glancing down the hall to see if Tam and Linh had arrived yet.
"I borrowed Biana's glitter and one of those flowers she has in her room."
"Linh has seen everything from Biana's room. She's gonna think it's from Biana." Fitz stated.

Keefe smiled.
"Even better! I can see if Tam will gain feelings for Biana!" Keefe exclaimed.
Fitz scoffed.
"What the hell were you even doing in Biana's room?" Fitz questioned.
"Uh, I asked if I could borrow some stuff and she said sure." Keefe shrugged.
"Ask her, she'll tell you."

"Ooh! Look, there! They're here!"
"I am not getting involved with this!"

Tam and Linh approached their lockers again.
"You think you got a letter again?" Linh questioned, leaning in to lick the DNA strip.
Linh seemed surprised once she licked the DNA strip.
"Huh, Elwin decided to be nice today." Linh said, opening her locker.
"I hope I didn't get a letter again." Tam said, leaning in.
Tam hesitantly licked the DNA strip. His face scrunched up. It tasted too sugary, like... frosting.
"Blegh, too sweet." Tam grumbled as he opened his locker.

An envelope nearly fell before Tam caught it in his hands.
"Oh for fuck's sake." Tam grumbled, ripping the envelope open.
Linh glanced at the letter and Tam seemed to scoff as glitter began to cover his hand once he took the letter out.
Linh noticed flowers stuck to the letter and she raised her eyebrows.

"Hey, Biana has these flowers in her room." Linh said.
Tam glanced at Linh.
"Biana does not have a crush on me." Tam stated.
"Oh come on! She could." Linh smiled.
"Plus... she always uses that glitter too..."

Tam felt a lump in his throat.
He quietly skimmed through the letter.

'Dear my lovely Tam,
                                       I'm writing you another letter to show you that I am serious about my emotions.
You may be wondering,' why would you ever someone like me? ' well, I can list a few reasons I like you.

I like how you dipped the tip of your bangs into silver, plus they make you look a little more angsty. It's cute.
You look good in the foxfire uniform, green is a good colour on you. Maybe you should wear a little more colour outside of school. Find something that will make you eyes pop a bit more.

Let's see...I also like how much you care for Linh, it's sweet whenever you act so overprotective of her.
When you get frustrated too... it's kinda cute how your face scrunches up and starts to turn red.

Well, of course I have more that I like about you but I think I'll save to talk about those in another letter.
I'll start making you gifts too.

I'll give you another letter in a few days.

~Your Secret
Admirer '

Tam's cheeks turned pink.
"Ooh~? Are you blushinggg?" Linh teased.
Tam scowled. "What?! No!"
Linh giggled as Tam got out his books and stuffed them in his bag, along with the letter with he placed back into the envelope.

Tam gulped.
"... You really think Biana could like me?" Tam questioned, looking at Linh.
Linh looked at Tam.
"Tam, c'mon." Linh smiled.
"Of course Biana could like you."
Linh reached her hand up and ruffled Tam's hair.
Tam smiled and he began to run his fingers through his hair, to fix it.

"Alright, we gotta get to class." Linh said, shutting Tam's locker for him.
"You have fun fawning for your supposed secret admirer!"
Linh began to walk off and Tam smiled as he followed Linh.