Chapter 4

Keefe let out a small yelp as Biana tightened the apron from behind him.
"Ah! Not so tight! You're gonna suffocate me!" Keefe scowled.
Biana clicked her tongue.
"Oh you're being dramatic." Biana rolled her eyes.
"What're we making?"
Biana got a hair tie and put her hair up in a ponytail.

Keefe went over to the sink and he washed his hands.
"Uh, could we make like... chocolate cupcakes?" Keefe questioned.
"Chocolate? That's specific, do you know if Tam likes chocolate?" Biana questioned.
Keefe shrugged.

"Uh, the DNA strip was like a very sweet sugary vanilla flavour like yesterday and I noticed he didn't like it." Keefe stated, grabbing a tea towel and drying his hands off of it.
"Maybe... we could make it like dark chocolate?"

Biana raised her eyebrows as she went over to wash her hands in the sink too.
"For someone who doesn't seem to like the guy, you seem to care about making this to his liking..." Biana said, turning off the tap once she finished rinsing the soap off her hands.
Keefe handed Biana the tea towel and Biana dried off her hands.
"I need to make this as accurate as possible Biana." Keefe stated.
"I mean, I can't make him the sweetest shit ever and make him feel like I-- his secret admirer, doesn't care."

Biana hummed as she got out a bowl from the cupboard.
"Grab the flour." Biana said.
Keefe hummed as he went over to another cupboard, grabbing the bag of flour. Biana grabbed the cocoa powder as well as some sugar.
Keefe watched as Biana gathered the other ingredients.

"Alright, well... what're you gonna write in this next letter?" Biana questioned.
Keefe shrugged as Biana handed him the amount of flour they needed. Keefe poured the flour into the bowl.
"Uh, I dunno." Keefe shrugged.
"Once I've wrapped the cupcakes and get it into a nice little box, I'll think about what to write."
Biana hummed in response.

"I have some cute little boxes and things you can decorate it with if you'd like to borrow some stuff again."Biana offered as she got the 20 grams of cocoa powder and poured it into the bowl of flour.
"Oh, yes please!" Keefe exclaimed.

"You don't think Tam may think your writing him letters if I keep borrowing your stuff?"
"Pfft, you joking? No, he and I are just friends." Biana said, shaking her head, grabbing salt and adding only a pinch of it into the flour and cocoa powder.
"He knows this."
Keefe hummed, nodding.
"Right..."

Bianca then set the bowl aside and she got another bowl. She got the butter. She let the butter fall into the bowl and Keefe got the sugar, pouring the amount of it in the bowl.
Biana then went over to another cupboard, crouching down and grabbing a electric mixer put of the cupboard.

She set it on the counter by the wall and plugged it in. Keefe went over with the bowl and Biana turned the electric mixer on. Keefe held the bowl while Biana beat the sugar and butter.
It took a few minutes but it became a smooth texture.

Biana turned off the electric mixer and Keefe set the bowl back to where they originally had it.
Biana grabbed a jug and Keefe grabbed the whole milk, pouring it into the jug once Biana placed it down. Biana grabbed the small bottle of vanilla extract and placed a few drops in it.

Biana then grabbed an egg, about to crack it.
"Haven't made a mess yet?"
Biana and Keefe looked up to see Fitz enter the kitchen.
"And what are you doing here?" Biana questioned as she held the egg tighter.
"Just wanted to check on you guys." Fitz said, going over.
"Surprised you haven't thrown flour at each other yet-"
Fitz began to speak.

Keefe heard a loud crack and he looked over at Biana and Fitz.
Keefe covered his mouth with his hand, holding back a laugh but letting a small snort out.
"Oh Biana you are dead!" Fitz scowled as yolk ran down from his hair to his face.
Biana giggled as she quickly ran away as Fitz grabbed an egg himself.
Fitz went ahead, chasing after Biana with an egg in his hand.