Chapter 48

Tam hit his head off of his desk, groaning and running his hands through his hair in frustration.
Linh looked over from Tam's bed, where she had all of her notes and studies laid out in front of her.

"I'm failing this exam!" Tam exclaimed.
"Tam, you're not failing this exam!" Linh exclaimed.
"Relax, it's gonna be fine-" 
"It's not!" Tam suddenly shot his head up and looked at Linh.
"I mean, how did Keefe even do this?! I don't get it!"
Tam looked at his notes in confusion and hopelessness.
Linh sighed.

"When did you last visit Keefe, or talk to him?" Linh asked.
Tam furrowed his eyebrows.
"What?" Tam questioned.
"Why does that matter-?"
"When Keefe was studying for his exam, you two still spent a lot of time together. " Linh stated.
"And he passed, right? It was probably because he spent majority of his time studying but was able to relax with you, and had motivation to study to make you happy as well as qualifying for his elite levels." 
Tam blinked at Linh.

"...So...I should-?" Tam began.
"Hail Keefe, go see him and relax." Linh smiled.
"Just for a few hours, I'll even take a break and we'll study again when you're back, okay?"
Tam looked at Linh.
"...Okay. I'll hail him." Tam said.
Linh hummed as she got up.
"Alright, I am gonna take a nice relaxing bath then!" Linh exclaimed as she left Tam's room.

Tam grabbed his imparter and held it in front of him.
"Hail Keefe Sencen." Tam said.
It took a few moments before it connected and Tam seen the image of Keefe appear.
"Hey-" Tam began.
"Oh Tam! Is that you? It's been sooo longg since I've seen your beautiful face!" Keefe exclaimed dramatically.
Tam sighed.

"...I'm sorry, dear." Tam said.
Keefe seemed to tense up and Tam grinned slightly.
Tam didn't call Keefe pet names often but when he did, boy did Keefe get all flustered.
"Uh...mmh, yeah it's fine..." Keefe said, looking away as his cheeks turned red.
Tam smiled.
"Haha, uhm...I've just been studying and I kinda need a break." Tam said.
"Can I come over for a few hours?"
Keefe looked at Tam and smiled.
"Yeah, of course! We can do whatever you want! I mean, we can walk along the beach, cuddle, make out, whatever you want!" Keefe exclaimed.
Tam felt his heart flutter and he smiled.
"Alright, I'll be over in a few minutes. I love you, see you soon." Tam said.
"I love you too!" Keefe smiled.
Tam disconnected and the image of Keefe disappeared. 

Tam instantly began to get ready to go to the Shores of Solace and just relax with his boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 415