Chapter 26

"You need to get to your class." Tam stated as he and Keefe were walking together in the halls of Foxfire.
"I like walking you to your class and then ditching my classes though." Keefe stated, his arm wrapped around Tam's shoulder.

Tam sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Keefe-" Tam began.
"Oh! I was thinking, what if you stayed over my place for tonight?" Keefe questioned, cutting Tam off.
"My dad is gonna be gone, some sort of work thing, that means the beach house is all ours and I dunno, we could have like a picnic on the beach."
Tam looked at Keefe.

"... And it's important that your dad isn't there because?" Tam raised an eyebrow.
"Because I don't know how he'd react seeing me kissing a boy on the cheek, especially if it's a Song twin?" Keefe said.
"And I don't want us to get hurt or something bad happening to either one of us."
Tam looked at Keefe.
"... That's a good point. I'll have to talk to Linh though." Tam stated.
Keefe smiled.
"Cool! Anyways, this is Lady Zillah's class right?" Keefe said.
"Have a fun session! I'll go ditch my session-"

"Mr. Sencen."
Keefe froze and so did Tam.
Keefe and Tam looked over to see Lady Zillah looking down at them.
"I sincerely hope you're not talking about skipping your classes in front of a mentor." Lady Zillah said.
Keefe grinned at Lady Zillah.
"No! No of course not! I was just dropping Tam off and then heading to my class!" Keefe exclaimed.
Lady Zillah glanced at Tam.
"... If he joins our session will you let him off?" Tam questioned.
Keefe blinked.
"Uh-what?" Keefe looked at Tam.

Lady Zillah raised her eyebrows.
"And why would Mr. Sencen be useful towards our session today?" Lady Zillah questioned.
"Yeah, why would I be useful towards your session?" Keefe questioned, looking at Tam.
Tam cleared his throat.
"Uh... I haven't sensed someone's potential for darkness in a while and also I could practice shadowvapor cloaking?" Tam suggested.
"Woah, hey I said I did not want my potential for darkness to be sensed-" Keefe began.

"I assume Mr. Sencen could join, come in then. We're gonna have to get this started right away." Lady Zillah said.
Lady Zillah entered her classroom and Keefe glared at Tam.
"The fuck have you gotten me into?" Keefe questioned.
Tam gently ruffled Keefe's hair.
"Ditching your empath session to help me practice my abilities a bit more?" Tam grinned.
"Someone who you dearly care for?"
Keefe groaned.
"Oh I hate you Tam Song." Keefe whined as he entered the the classroom.
"Oh I know you do Keefe Sencen." Tam said with a grin as he followed behind Keefe.

Keefe was not thrilled about this one bit but hey, he didn't have to go to his Empath session and got to spend more time with his boyfriend!

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 479

A/N: hehehe next chapter is gonna have some Kam fluff so be prepared ^^