Chapter 37

"Guys! You'll never believe what Dex and I have planned for all of us!"

Everyone at the table, Linh, Tam, Biana and Fitz looked over at the two grinning blondes.
"... I don't trust the looks on your faces." Fitz said, glancing between his boyfriend and childhood best friend.
"Yeah...Keefe, that look tells me you've done something you shouldn't have." Tam said, looking at his own boyfriend, suspicious of him.
Keefe frowned at Fitz and Tam.
"What did you guys think I did?" Keefe asked.
"Yeah, come on guys!" Dex exclaimed.
"I was there, so Keefe didn't do anything... destructive."

"Ah, just tell us what you have planned." Linh said as Dex slid himself down onto the seat next to Fitz while Keefe sat beside Biana and across from Tam.
"Okay! So you guys know how my dad has a lot of crystals to the Forbidden cities, right?" Keefe asked.
"Yeah..." Biana said, furrowing her eyebrows at Keefe.
"Well Dex and I stole one and we grabbed these human films and a lot of human snacks!" Keefe exclaimed.
Everyone stared blankly at Keefe.
"... How will we understand the human films?" Linh asked.
"Dex just needs to adjust this gadget he made which will translate it for us!" Keefe exclaimed.
"Soo, we can all have this huge sleepover and watch these human films while eating human snacks!"

"Okay but why did you include Dex in this?" Fitz asked, looking at Keefe confused.
"Dex is a Technopath! He got me the money to buy the movies and snacks from that weird ATM machine!" Keefe stated.
Fitz looked at Dex. "And... you helped Keefe...?"
"He promised to babysit the triplets for a night so my parents can have a night to themselves and so I could spend the night with you." Dex stated, smiling at Fitz.

"... I love you Keefe." Fitz faced the Empath.  
Keefe gasped.
"Fitzy-poo! You can't say that in front of Dex! He'll know of our affair!" Keefe exclaimed dramatically.
Fitz let out a sigh, looking at Dex.
"Dex, I'm sorry to tell you this but Keefe and I are in a secret relationship together." Fitz stated.
Dex rolled his eyes as he shoved Fitz playfully, making the Telepath grin.

"...Glad to know we're acknowledging Keefe's boyfriend, aka me, too." Tam grumbled.
Keefe looked at Tam and smiled.
"Oh don't be like that, my dear Snuggluffagus!" Keefe exclaimed.
Tam's face scrunched up, cringing very much.
"Ew, I hate you. Never call me that again." Tam said, looking at Keefe, very much horrified by what he called him.
Keefe grinned.
"...I'm feeling incredibly single right now." Biana mumbled.
Linh sighed. "Yeah, same." 

Keefe then cleared his throat.
"So! What do we think? We gonna have an epic sleepover?" Keefe asked, glancing at everyone.
"What about Sophie?" Biana asked.
Keefe looked at Biana and raised his eyebrows.
"...Huh?"
Biana shrugged.
"I just think it'd be nice to have the whole gang together again." Biana said.
Everyone glanced at Keefe and Tam.

"...Uh, Tam, do ya think it'd be okay?" Keefe asked, looking at Tam.
Tam let out a sigh.
"Yeah, sure...as long as she doesn't try anything." Tam said.
"I can talk to her then!" Biana offered.
"To spare you the awkwardness."
"That would be great!" Keefe exclaimed, smiling at Biana.
"Now, we just need to pick a day and also who's place we'll sleep over!"

"We're not going to your place?" Linh question, looking at Keefe.
"Nope, I was thinking maybe Everglen...?" Keefe looked at the Vacker siblings.
Biana and Fitz glanced at each other. Biana shrugged at Fitz.
Fitz sighed as he faced Keefe. "We'll ask."
"You're the best Fitzy!" Keefe grinned.
"Uh, Saturday then? Near the evening?"
"Sounds good." Linh nodded, answering for herself and Tam.
"Yeah, I'll be okay with that." Dex said.
"We'll see if we're allowed first but yeah, that sounds okay." Biana said.

"Perfect! We're gonna have a great time then!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 603

A/N: I looked up cringey nicknames to call your partner and when I seen Snuggluffagus, it just made sense that Keefe would call Tam something as stupid as that.