Chapter 53

Graduation.
What a terrifying and exciting thing.

Tam was by his locker, just emptying it out. He took the books that he had and shoved them into the bag. Tam then looked at the photos he had hung up on the locker door. Tam sighed as he picked up that one photo that was taken years ago. God, he looked so awkward and uncomfortable in that picture...
Tam gently picked up the picture and he looked at it. He smiled slightly as he gently put it into his bag and he began to clear out all the other pictures from his locker.
Tam shut the locker once it was empty and he sighed. He stared at the locker and he felt weird. He was finally out of school. He finally graduated. 
Linh had cleared out her locker earlier, as Tam was sort of procrastinating over it. But he finally did it, he cleared it out and now it was time to start his life.

All of a sudden, Tam yelped as a pair of hands covered his eyes.
"Guess who~!" 
Tam sighed as he grabbed the hands and took them off from his face.
"Keefe...what are you doing here?"
Tam turned around to face his boyfriend.
Keefe smiled at Tam as he held Tam's hands, interlocking their fingers.
"Well, you graduated!" Keefe exclaimed.
"And plus...this is locker is the reason why we're together!"
Tam raised his eyebrows at Keefe.

"Explain." Tam said.
Keefe smiled.
"I slipped those love letters into your locker, I gained feelings and you also gained feelings for me...and then...well, we had a bumpy start but now here we are. Like, 4 years later, happily dating and very much in love." Keefe said.
"All because of this locker."
Tam couldn't help but let out a laugh.
"Ugh, you're an idiot." Tam smiled.
"Yeah, yeah." Keefe rolled his eyes.

Tam sighed out softly as he held onto Keefe's hand tighter.
"C'mon. I finished clearing out my locker and I'm sure you have some ideas on how to celebrate my graduation." Tam said, a grin on his face.
Keefe raised his eyebrows.
"Write you more love letters?" Keefe grinned.
Tam rolled his eyes.
"Ugh, never mind." Tam said, letting go of Keefe's hands and walking off.
Keefe laughed as he quickly followed behind Tam.
"Wait! Oh c'mon! I was kidding! My dad's not home until tomorrow, so you can spend the night with me!" Keefe exclaimed, wrapping his arm around Tam's shoulder.
Tam smiled as Keefe pulled him in close.
"That's what I thought." Tam said.

As they walked together, Tam held onto the bag strap that was around his shoulder. He glanced back at his locker, and he felt...
Well, Tam felt as if a new chapter of his life had just opened up. A chapter where he and Keefe would live a long and happy life together.

And he was ready for whatever would come their way next.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 461

A/N: I hope this ending doesn't seem rushed and that it's a good enough ending :)
I've had fun writing this, and I didn't expect to write so many chapters.
I'm thinking I could write some bonus chapters for some other characters and what's happened with them in between a few chapters (e.g. how FeDex got together) or even just more Kam fluff, maybe a few sort of angsty bonus chapters too! We'll see ^^
I have a few different ideas for some more Kam fanfictions, so I'll attempt to publish some more of them and maybe some fanfics for Fedex :D

And if anyone is curious, the total word count of this fic is...
62,234 words!!
Soo yeah, thanks for sticking around and reading this! <33