Chapter 7

"You usually never like cupcakes, I'm a little surprised." Linh said as she and Tam were approaching their lockers as they do everyday.
"It was good. Dark chocolate for the frosting." Tam said, smiling at Linh.
"Seems like this person may actually care for me."
"Well of course Biana cares for you-" Linh began, grinning.
"Uh, may or may not be Biana." Tam said, looking at Linh.

They made it to their lockers and Tam leaned in, licking the DNA strip.
Tam backed away as he opened his locker, licking his lips.
"Meh, not bad." Tam shrugged.
"Tastes like porcaroot pie."
"Mmh." Linh hummed, raising her eyebrows as she leaned in, licking her DNA strip for her locker.

Tam took the letter out of his locker and got it out of the envelope.
Tam smiled as he slowly began to read the letter.

'Dear Tam,
                    I seen you eating the cupcake I made you. You looked really happy with it, made me feel... I dunno, appreciated. Never seen anyone so happy with something I made.
I'll try and make more things that you may like.

This letter isn't very long, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed seeing how happy you looked eating the cupcake.

I would write more but, I don't know what else to say. I'll write you another letter in a few days.

~Your Secret
Admirer'

Tam stared at the letter and he bit his inner cheek.
He didn't believe Biana would write something like this. It didn't... feel like Biana would write this.
But who else would write this to him?

Maybe Tam was thinking too negatively, perhaps Biana did write this to him. Perhaps, she did actually have feelings for him.

"What's it say?" Linh asked as she got her books and shut her locker.
Tam got his books and shut his locker.
"Just a short letter, saying how they felt appreciated when they seen how I liked their baking." Tam said, smiling at Linh.
"Won't get another letter for a few days."
"Mmh." Linh nodded.

"You seem to be believing that someone could actually like you." Linh said, nudging Tam's elbow.
Tam looked at Linh and shrugged, letting his bangs fall over his face.
"I think they'd give up by now if they didn't actually like me." Tam said.

"Good morning Songs!"
Tam groaned and Linh giggled as Keefe wrapped his arms around both of their shoulders, standing in between them.
The three of them began to walk through the halls.

"What is it, Sencen?" Tam questioned, looking at the blonde.
Keefe looked at Tam.
"Ooh, you're feeling all happy and fluttery~ your secret admirer send you another letter?" Keefe questioned, leaning closer to Tam.
Tam's cheeks turned red.
"Screw off Sencen." Tam scowled.

"It was sorta sweet." Linh said.
"They said they felt appreciated since Tam liked their baking."
Keefe smiled slightly.
"Awh, cute." Keefe said.
Tam raised an eyebrow. Keefe's tone sounded off. He ignored it though.

"So, you need anything?" Tam asked.
"Nah, just wanted to annoy you." Keefe said, patting Tam's shoulder.
"Congratulations, mission complete." Tam stated, glaring at the blonde.
"Awhh, don't be like that Tammy!" Keefe exclaimed.
"You know you love mee~!"
Keefe puckered his lips at Tam.
Tam yelped as he pushed Keefe off.
"Eughh! Gross!" Tam exclaimed, a smile growing on his face.
Linh giggled and Keefe smiled.

Keefe ruffled Tam's hair.
"Pfft, respect your elders Bangs Boy." Keefe said.
Tam ran his fingers through his hair.
"Mmh. Sorry grandpa." Tam mocked Keefe.