Chapter 14

"You're sure that it worked after like one day?" Tam asked.
"Yeah, definitely." Biana nodded, her arm interlocked with Tam's.

"You two are close anyways." Linh said, walking alongside the two.
"Yeah but that was really close yesterday." Biana stated.
"I mean... Tam, you see that there is nothing between us, right?"
Tam sighed.
"Yeah, no... it felt weird with you... kissing my cheek and stuff." Tam said.
"Mmh, good." Biana said, patting Tam's arm before she took her arm away from Tam.

They made it to Tam and Linh's lockers.
"Now let's see if you got another letter." Biana said, standing back as the twins went in to lick the DNA strips of their lockers.

Tam and Linh's face scrunched up.
"Fuck, Elwin needs to be nice to us for once..." Tam coughed out.
"Eughh, so spicy!" Linh whined.
Biana giggled as the two twins were suffering.
Linh and Tam opened their lockers.
Biana watched Tam and seen him take out an envelope.

"A letter." Tam said, glancing at Biana.
Biana looked over Tam's shoulder as he opened the envelope. Tam got out a pink piece of paper, as usual and he read it while Biana read it over his shoulder.

'Dear Tam,
I cannot believe you and Biana were acting all cosy together.

Look, just... stop guessing who I may be and wait until I'm ready to let you know who I am. It may take me a while to actually reveal my identity.

I may wait until after mid-terms or something, I'm not sure.
Just focus on your studies, I'll focus on mine and I'll send you a letter with some gifts every now and then.

I also heard you talking about my drawing. Glad you like it, maybe I'll make you my muse. Drawing you was fun, I'll do it more often.

I'll see you around, Tam. And I hope you don't get sick and tired of waiting around for me.

~ Your Secret
Admirer'

Tam stared at the letter, fiddling with the corner of the pages.
Biana sighed out.
"Mmh... you fine with waiting around? Mid-terms is just 2 months away and it could take a while-" Biana began.
"As long as they don't stop sending me letters." Tam cut off Biana.
"As long as they continue writing to me, I'll wait for them."

Biana looked at Tam and seen a strange sort of determination in his eyes. Biana smiled and she ruffled Tam's bangs.
Tam scowled and shot a glare at Biana.
Biana smiled at Tam.

"Didn't know you could get so attached to someone you don't even know." Biana said.
Tam scoffed, shaking his head.
"You're crazy." Tam said.
"Nah, Biana's right. I haven't seen you ever be so... confident about something before." Linh said, looking at Tam.
Linh shut her locker as she already gotten everything she needed.
Tam rolled his eyes.
"You two shut up." Tam said, grabbing his books and shoving it in his bag along with the letter.

Tam shut the locker and he flinched when someone's hands covered his eyes.
Biana and Linh were giggling as Tam grabbed the hands over his eyes and pulled them off. Tam turned around, glaring at the person who had covered his eyes.

Stood before Tam was the blonde empath with a goofy grin on his face.
"Surprise~" Keefe said, his hands in the air still.
"I was gonna say 'guess who?', but you kinda took my hands away from your face so..."
Tam rolled his eyes.
"One thing Sencen, never do that again or I will physically harm you." Tam said, raising his eyebrows at the blonde.
"Got it." Keefe said, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Uh, we're gonna start heading to class." Linh said.
"You two... just chat."
Linh and Biana both began to whisper to each other, giggling as they walked off.