Chapter 32

Things were practically back to normal for Keefe.

He was back at school, ditching whenever he wanted to ditch, Tam scolding him for ditching and trying to get him to attend his classes so finals wouldn't be difficult and he'd pass, his cut had healed from his face, it didn't scar.  Keefe was back to his cheerful self. The only thing that was different, Keefe was still staying in Solreef with Tam, Linh, Wylie and Tiergan.
Tam and Keefe would spend their time together in Tam's bedroom, or well...their bedroom now.
Keefe's dad hasn't said anything to him, so Keefe assumed he was glad that his disgrace of a son was out of the house.

The only thing that was bothering Keefe was this weird tension between him and Tam. Yeah, they were like always lovey dovey, cuddled a lot and studied together but...sometimes they'd just get a little too close and suddenly things got weird.
Keefe was too afraid to tell Tam those three special words. 'I love you' was a scary thing to tell someone. Especially since...well not all relationships work out.
Keefe was also afraid to share their first kiss together. Especially since Keefe had never kissed anyone before as well, so it'd be his first proper kiss with someone he loved.

Another thing Keefe couldn't stop thinking about. Tam had told Keefe that he had planned a date for the two of them. Tam seemed especially nervous to tell Keefe about this date, so that made Keefe feel nervous. What had Tam planned?
It didn't calm Keefe's nerves as the date was just tomorrow. 

Tam, on the other hand, shared the same nerves and thoughts Keefe had. Tam's brain couldn't handle thinking about sharing his first kiss with anyone, especially with Keefe. And Tam was panicking about the date he had planned which was quite literally the next day. Linh had helped Tam plan the date, and she assured Tam that Keefe would love it, but of course the anxiety and negativity had to overpower all the positivity and so Tam was overthinking everything.

Tam also wanted to do something he's been wanting to do for a while on this date.
He wanted to tell Keefe that he loved him. And share their first kiss, but telling Keefe he loved him seemed a lot more nerve-wracking. 

Tam wanted everything to go according to plan.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 390

A/N: Just had to change some things in previous chapters where it was indicating things about Linh and Wylie ToT
I haven't read KOTLC in a little while (mostly because I borrowed the books from my friend and I haven't bought the series myself yet) and when I checked a wiki page about Wylie and seen his age, I felt mortified because I swore it was legal for him and Linh to be a thing (Gaslit myself into thinking that ig), and also I checked a 'relationships' section on Linh's page, it mentioned them having like more of a foster sibling relationship since Tiergan is their guardian.
My bad y'all 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️
Anyways, Marella and Linh, they're a good ship right?

Also, look forward for the next chapter, it's gonna be very cute and fun to read (I hope) :D