Chapter 25

"Can you like, quit harassing Keefe?" Tam questioned as he and Linh were looking about for a table to sit at, preferably where their friends were.
"Nope! He wants to date you? He needs to win my approval!" Linh exclaimed.
"You used to love him before-" Tam began.

"That changed when he's trying to take away my brother's innocence!" Linh exclaimed, being dramatic.
"... Linh, first, ew?" Tam said.
"Second, my innocence? That was gone as soon as we went to exillium and then having to deal with the Neverseen and all that crap."
"... You have a point..." Linh mumbled.

"Bangs Boyyy!"
Tam let out a sigh of annoyance as he looked over to see Keefe was waving him over. Tam seen a huge grin on Keefe's face and he couldn't stop himself from smiling back at his boyfriend, Keefe's grin was infectious.
"God he's an idiot." Tam said, now making his way over to the table where Keefe sat with Fitz and Dex.
"I wonder where Biana is." Linh mumbled as she followed behind Tam.

Tam slid over next to Keefe and Keefe instantly wrapped his arm around Tam's shoulder, leaning in and pecking Tam's cheek.
"I regret getting you two to talk." Fitz stated, looking at how Keefe was making lovey-dovey eyes at Tam.
"I regret it too." Linh said, sliding next to Dex, who was now in the middle of her and Fitz.

"Hey!" Keefe scowled, looking at Fitz.
"Telling me you don't want me to be happy Fitzy-poo?"
Tam snickered quietly at the nickname.
Fitz's cheeks turned red from embarrassment.
"... I hate the influence you've had on Tam." Fitz grumbled.
"Believe me, I do too-" Linh began.
"You two, stop it." Dex sighed.
"They're happy for once, leave it."

"Thank you Dex!" Keefe exclaimed.
"See Tam? Dex is the only one who approves of our love and isn't homophobic!"
"I'm literally bisexual??" Fitz stated, staring blankly at Keefe.
"... Doesn't mean you can't be homophobic." Tam shrugged.
Fitz looked at Tam.
"Wha- Dex!" Fitz whined, looking at the technopath.

Dex shrugged. "Sorry Fitzy-poo, I can't help you. Maybe you used to be a dickhead towards me because you were homophobic and in denial about your feelings for me!"
Fitz huffed.
"Not even my own boyfriend loves me." Fitz mumbled.
Keefe blinked.
"Boyfriend? You two are like officially together now?" Keefe glanced between the two boys.
"Uhhh-" Fitz began, nervously grinning.
"... We were gonna say something to like all of you at once but Fitz is an idiot sometimes." Dex stated.
"Not like it wasn't obvious anyways." Linh coughed under her breath.
Keefe and Tam snickered at Linh's comment.

"Are you two not officially dating?" Fitz asked, looking at Tam and Keefe.
Both Keefe and Tam froze up.
The two of them looked at each other.
"... Uhm..." Tam began.
"Nooo..."
Keefe grinned nervously.
"Uh, no not yet." Keefe said.
"I'm gonna be soo romantic when I ask out my Tam! And we still gotta share our first kiss on our lips so-"
"Okay, don't talk about our first kiss in front of my sister please." Tam mumbled.
"Uh-- ignore that last comment!" Keefe grinned.

Linh sighed.
"Tam, you could have liked anyone else." Linh stated, looking at her brother.
"Linh you're becoming my least favourite Song twin." Keefe frowned.
"You're my least favourite Sencen." Linh stated.
"Oof! Really? My mother is better than me? Linh, that hurts." Keefe said, grimacing.
"Ooh, Linh...  I didn't think you'd ever be saying Gisella was the better Sencen." Dex tsked Linh, shaking his head.
"Wha- stop!" Linh exclaimed.
"Fine, you're not my least favourite Sencen, you're my second least favourite Sencen!"
Keefe dramatically gasped. "Linh! You're telling me that my father is better than me too?! Woww! I cannot believe your favourite Sencen is my father!!"
"Wha- Keefe!" Linh scowled.
"Tam, your boyfriend is making me look bad."

Tam sighed and he placed his hand over Keefe's face, causing a disgruntled noise coming from the Empath.
" Oi, leave Linh alone, Sencen. "Tam said, shooting a glare towards Keefe.
Tam took his hand away and Keefe seemed to instantly shut up, not wanting to infuriate his boyfriend or Linh any more than he has.
" How is he so obedient towards you-? "Fitz questioned.
"Tam, teach me your ways."
Tam smiled at Fitz.
"Easy, get Keefe to write you fake love letters which eventually turned into like real love letters, then get your heart broken, cry about it, make up and go on dates." Tam said.
Fitz grimaced and Keefe whined.
"Taammm-"
"Silence, Sencen."
Keefe let out a huff and pouted, shutting up again.

"Yeah, I can't do that. I already have a boyfriend who's better than Sencen." Fitz stated.
"Good choice." Tam said.
"Tam, why are you insulting me?" Keefe questioned, looking at Tam.
"Because,I hate you. Isn't that obvious?" Tam questioned, quickly pecking Keefe's cheek.
"... Yeah, very obvious." Keefe stated, feeling his stomach fill with butterflies.
He was never going to get used to Tam kissing his cheek. He couldn't even imagine how he'd act when they'd actually kiss kiss.

"Uhh, Foster alert." Fitz coughed under his breath as he quickly looked away from where he spotted Sophie.
Keefe raised his eyebrows and Tam grumbled.
The blonde female came over and stood by the table.
"Uhh, hey guys." Sophie smiled awkwardly at the group of 5.
Tam didn't even looked at Sophie, Keefe sort of glared at her and Linh looked at Sophie.

"Need something Sophie?" Linh asked.
"Wanted to know if you knew where Biana was. I need to talk to her." Sophie said.
"She got detention." Fitz said, looking at Sophie.
"So, you won't be able to talk with her until after school."
Sophie nodded.
She glanced at Keefe and Tam.
"... So, things are all good between you two?" Sophie questioned.
Keefe was about to speak.
"Very well actually. Though, it's sorta none of your business seeing as you went and tried to ruin our relationship?" Tam stated, his tone of voice bitter.
Keefe felt the anger from Tam. Keefe held Tam closer to him and squeezed his shoulder.
"Relax." Keefe whispered to Tam.
Tam glanced at Keefe and took a deep breath.

Sophie fiddled with her cape.
"Look, I-" Sophie began.
"It's better if you just go." Keefe stated, looking at Sophie.
"Uh, see you around in detention or the Healing Centre."
Sophie held Keefe's gaze for a few more moments.
"Right."Sophie mumbled.
Sophie then strolled off, not saying a word to anyone else.
Dex cleared his throat.
" Awkward... "Dex mumbled.

" Biana got detention? "Linh changed the subject, looking at Fitz.
" What for? "
" Did I mention Keefe is a bad influence? "Fitz questioned.
" Wha-? What'd I do?! "Keefe whined, looking at Fitz.
" Biana played a prank on one of her classmates, a cruel one."Fitz stated.
" Keefe is the master of cruel pranks. "Tam mumbled.
"I'm never living this down." Keefe sighed to himself.
"Never." Tam agreed, looking at Keefe, smiling.
Keefe rolled his eyes.

"So, what was this prank?"
"Somehow, Biana got a hold of yeti pee..."
"Ooh, I like this already!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1155