Chapter 18

Keefe sighed as he continued to study Elvin History. He had detention and the mentor who was taking over was Lady Alexine, she always allowed students to study last minute.

Suddenly, someone sat next to Keefe.
Keefe looked over and his eyes widened to see Tam.
"I didn't think I'd find you here." Keefe said as Tam got out his notes for Alchemy.
"Someone was being an asshole to Linh and you are a bad influence on me." Tam explained.
Keefe furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uh... what?" Keefe questioned.
Tam looked at Keefe.
"I may... have bought some stuff from Slurps and Burps and... pranked the guy who was an asshole but they caught me." Tam clarified, looking at Keefe.
"Ooh, amateur. Next time, involve me. Then nobody will know it's you." Keefe said.
Tam rolled his eyes.
"Sure." Tam said.

"What'd you do?" Tam asked as he began to look over his notes.
"Elwin had enough of me stealing his stuff..." Keefe said, glancing at his own notes.
"Soo... yeah. I have detention for two weeks in a row."
"Oof, harsh. I just have detention for a week." Tam grimaced.
"I've had worse. Two weeks is nothing." Keefe shrugged.

The two looked at each other.
"Uh, mid-term are in three weeks, you ready?" Tam questioned.
Keefe sighed.
"Mmh... I guess." Keefe shrugged.
"I'll probably disappoint my dad with my grades."
"There's still finals." Tam pointed out.
"Good point." Keefe nodded.

"How about you?"
Tam shrugged, his face scrunching up slightly.
"Uhh... I'll manage." Tam said.
Keefe nodded.

Keefe then cleared his throat.
"So, how's things with your secret admirer?" Keefe asked.
Tam looked back at his notes, flipping the page over.
"Good. He keeps sending me gifts every now and then." Tam said.
"He's also said that after mid-terms, he's gonna slip a note in my thinking cap to meet up with him to actually know who he is."
Keefe smiled.

"Ohh? You have anyone in mind?" Keefe asked.
Tam bit his lower lip and shrugged.
"Maybe. I dunno, I doubt it's who I think though." Tam said.
"Can I know who you think it may be?" Keefe questioned, leaning closer to Tam.
Tam's cheeks turned pink and he huffed, shoving Keefe a little.
"No, I don't know who you like, you can't know who I think my secret admirer is." Tam said.

Keefe scoffed while smiling.
"Oh... I hate you Tam Song." Keefe said, staring at Tam.
Tam looked at Keefe and smiled.
"Tell me something I don't know." Tam said. 
Keefe smiled as he rested his head on Tam's shoulder. Keefe felt a whole lot of emotions from Tam, but he couldn't decipher them. Tam looked at Keefe.

"Hey, we're in detention, knock it off." Tam scowled, shoving his hand over Keefe's face.
Keefe snickered as he lifted his head and took Tam's hand, taking it off his face and holding it.
"I just wanna show you how much I hate you thoughh!" Keefe exclaimed.
Tam rolled his eyes and took his hand away from Keefe's hand.
Keefe slightly frowned when Tam took his hand away but he didn't think too much of it.

"Study, Sencen." Tam said, now ignoring the male and looking over his notes.
Keefe groaned but he rested his head on his palm as he began to continue to study.
Tam glanced at the Empath before he looked back at his notes.

Tam was really hoping Keefe was his secret admirer but he doubted it.
Plus, Keefe gets like all these confessions from so many people anyways, he'd probably not be the type to send letters to someone he likes, would he?

Keefe was thinking about the whole secret admirer thing too. He wasn't sure how he wanted to do the whole revealing that he was writing letters to Tam. He'd want to meet the male perhaps in the library.

Keefe had too many thoughts and feelings about this.
The main emotion he felt about this plan of his was anxiety and stress.
He should be anxious and stressed out about his mid-terms, yeah but he didn't care about them too much. He cared about this whole situation he got himself with Tam.

First, Keefe had to get past Mid-terms, then he would worry about Tam's reaction to him being his secret admirer.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 726