Chapter 1

I screamed at the top of my voice as soon as I looked at the mirror early in the morning.

' Who is she? ' the first question that popped into my mind. Cause that's definitely not my face in that mirror.

Is it a ghost? or am I still high? But I didn't drink that much last night. It was a Valentine's day party and We single friends were out partying. That's right….I am still high. I should probably sprinkle water in my face.

I washed my face and still nothing. That new face remained. I slapped myself hard to see whether I am dreaming….ouch that hurts. Oh my god this is real.

I woke up with a severe headache and walked absentmindedly in the bathroom. But now that I look around it's a huge bathroom….like movie stars have at their house. Not like my small flat. Then where am I? Did I crash into any of my friends' houses? But I don't have any friends that are rich.

Forget the house...whose body is it. This girl has long wavy hair, smooth skin, two gorgeous blue eyes, a great body...something I couldn't imagine in my life.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head. Everything went blurry and images like a movie started to come into my mind. These are memories...and of course not mine.

So the body I am in her name is Karishma sharma. She is a spoiled young girl of the sen family. Her father Karan sen is a film producer and her mother  Jhanvi sen is a well known fashion designer. Her elder sister Roshni sen a new bubbling star in the film industry.

she completed her MA in English honors and was chasing the young son of the sharma family, zen sharma. Zen is also in film industry a youth Icon...desired by many. His mother....Arati sharma ,  a successful wedding planner. 

But zen loved her older sister and rejected her proposal. To take her revenge she married his older brother, Aditiya sharma who was a widow with four children's….like not one or two, four children's.

she was thinking zen will go crazy thinking she married someone else. But things didn't go as she planned. After her marriage zen married her sister Roshni. He did a grand wedding and that burned her to her core.

And that made her so mad that she ate a whole bottle of sleeping pills and here I get in. And what happened to my original body ? I tried to recall what happened with my other body.

Another blurry image came in my mind. After the party as I was getting home all alone , and I got hit by a truck. And I guess I died on that accident. And since Karishma from this world commited suicide at the same time...the cross over happened. And I entered her body.

So let me get it straight, Now I am married to a guy who has four kids and with his brother I have a history of can life get any worse...let's find out.

Well atleast the body is beautiful, no complaining about that. And if I think things are not that bad. My previous life wasn't that exciting...staying on a nest like flat, working on a stressful job and almost living on cup noodles and cheap wine on Sundays and looking like a living ghost.

But here I am beautiful, not single like my previous life. Although you can't call it a relationship because as far as I can recall from her memory I signed a contract with my current husband...to only be the mother of his children...not his wife. But that's alright at least he would support me.

And as far as I know he is a millionaire….not bad. Yes I love money and love spending it...any problem?. Now I wouldn't have a problem publishing my book...yes I wanted to be an author but for money could never persuade my passion but now I can do it.

I was all alone in my previous life. Just a few friends who were not even that close. But now I have a home to go, a sister to fight with, four children….maybe life wouldn't be that bad.

I walked out of the bathroom. This place is so big. Oh my god! The bedroom is like you see in movies. The room is empty as per original owners memory aditya sleeps in another room and not with her….suits me.

I walked near the bed and pulled out the original owner's phone...it's time to organize a few things before moving. Should write them down.

Things that I should know if I have to stay here is :

Aditya is a successful businessman. And that dumb girl didn't even tried to know what business he does and married him. So that part I have to research.

It's just the fourth day of our wedding, Zen has already married Roshni if I can remember correctly and today is supposed to be their reception….and that's why the death drama...nonsense girl.

Karishma used a very good source to convince him...his mother who raised him all alone. Karishma's mother and Aditya's mother are friends. So no way was she going to turn down a request from her best friend. And he didn't say anything else and just agreed. For now that's what I know about marriage.

He has four kids...during the fourth one his first wife died. He loved her very much and wouldn't give her place to anyone and that's why they contracted marriage.

Aditya's mother stays with him in this house. His brother has a separate house and doesn't live with his elder brother. He stays with his father, which saved me from some awkward meetings. Not that I mind but situations like this are best avoided.

Why they stay separated has no idea. But one thing I am sure of is that I have seen many transmigration stories and seen many movies...I know I am stuck here for a long time. And if I am here why not use the beautiful gift that is given to me.

Now the soul reason for which I am here. The kids… let me write the names before I forget them.
1 Aditi sharma
Age : 11 years old.
Class : 5

2 Aakash sharma.
Age : 7
class : 3

3 Gungun sharma.
Age : 3
class : playschool.

4 Arav sharma.
Age : 2 year old.
Still a baby.

From a lonely girl to mother of four...wouldn't be an easy journey. Well lets not stress much and eat breakfast then we will decide what to do next. Arav is two...that means he is still a baby. And I love taking little babies...in my previous life I used to go to orphan houses just to meet little kids. Now I have my own.

Let me change and go see the little one then I will decide what to do next. It's not rocket science and I am sure I can survive. Wish me luck.